50

When I woke up, Kenny was already getting dressed and walking out. I got dressed quickly and did my makeup, messing up my eyeliner on the top, but I just wanted to know if Kenny was okay.

I rushed out grabbing my keys and bag, but he was nowhere to be found. I drove to the stop, picking up the other guys, and Kyle got in the front seat.

"Dude, are you okay?" He asked as I sped to school. "No." I answered and my eyes flicked everywhere. "Dude. Pull over. You're going to get us in a crash or something." Stan said and I pulled over. "Kay, now get out and get in on this side." Kyle said and I did so. He moved to the driver's seat and drove the rest of the way.

"What happened?" "I woke up and Kenny wasn't there. I saw him leave, but I don't know where to. And he's still gone!" I said, trying to keep my tears in. "Oh God." Stan sighed.

"What?" I asked. "When Kenny gets really mad, he disappears at times." Kyle said. "Oh. Do you know where he goes?" "No." "Do you know when he'll be back?" "Maybe tomorrow. Sarah, don't worry about Kenny. He'll be fine." Stan said as we got out and walked up to the school.

I stayed silent the whole day, just giving little nods here and there or shakes of my head. I spent the lunch period in the bathroom crying, wondering if I did something wrong. At the end of lunch, I grabbed my bag and keys and left.

I parked it at Kenny's house and left my bag in the car and got out, zipping my jacket up and pulling my hood up. I walked along the sidewalk, silently crying and staring at the ground so anyone that was also out wouldn't see and ask questions.

There was a group up ahead, probably high off their asses, and one person was just sitting on the outside of the circle, smoking a cigarette.

I walked past them and kept silent. About a block away, I felt a hand on my shoulder turn me around. "What are you doing?" I heard Kenny's muffled voice ask me. I kept my head down and shrugged.

"Answer me, Sarah." He said and took his hood off, slipping mine off too, and he raised my chin to look up at him.

"Why are you crying?" He asked. "I thought you hated me." I sniffed. "I don't hate you. I could never hate you. I love you." He said and I smiled for the first time today.

"But, I just wanna say that if you want to go be with Jonathan, don't let me stand in your way." "What?" I asked. "Yeah. I see the way you two are with each other, and I don't wanna hold you back." He said and looked to his feet.

"Kenny!" I gasped. "No, just go... I know you'd rather be with someone who has money and probably lives in a better house, anyway. He's better-looking too, and you have more in common with him anyway." He shrugged and I shut him up by locking my hands behind his neck and kissed him roughly.

He froze before kissing me back and I pulled back and stared him in the eye, breathing heavily. "Shut your bloody mouth, okay?" I said and he opened it and I kissed him again. "I said shut your bloody mouth."

This time he stayed silent. "Don't you dare think for one second that I would ever in a million years break up with you for some other guy. I would never, ever do that. How many times do I have to tell you that I don't give any fucks about how much money you have it the condition of your house, okay? And he is in no way better-looking than you. You're are the most beautiful being on Earth, okay? And we have way too much in common. Jonathan doesn't even watch porn." I said and his eyes widened.

"He doesn't watch porn? Wow, we found someone who doesn't watch porn." He said and held my waist. "Actually, neither do Stan, Kyle, or Cartman." I shrugged. "Seriously? More for us, then." He grinned and I laughed.

"So you don't hate me?" I checked. "I love you. I could never hate you. Ever." He said and kissed me softly, leaning down and tilting my face up. "I love you too." I mumbled before kissing him again.

We just stood there on the sidewalk, kissing sweetly, and the only think heard was birds chirping, our lips moving and separating at times, our breathing, and the catcalls from the guys across the street.

"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP." Kenny pulled away to yell at them. "Yeah, we're having a moment here!" I yelled. They just kept whistling and cheering at us. And I was shocked to see it wasn't just Stan, Kyle, Fatass, and Jonathan. But all the guys were there. Butters, Tweek, Token, Clyde, Jimmy, Timmy, and even Craig joined in that emotionless SOB.

"Ugh, wanna go home?" He asked and I nodded. He turned around and I jumped on his back and he held my thighs in place. I leaned my head right next to his and he carried me all the way to his place. Even up to his room and he set me down on the bed.

He slowly lifted my shirt off and attacked my chest with kisses and I just closed my eyes and let him do whatever the fuck he wanted.

And we were happy.