59

I woke up to someone poking my face the next morning. "Dude. Stan, check to see if they're naked." I heard Cartman say.

"Dude, I'm not doing that." Stan hissed. "Okay, just look and see if Kinneh's naked, cos if he is, Sarah's gotta be." Cartman said.

I opened my eyes and saw Cartman's face right over mine. "You awake naaaaaooowww?" He asked and I screamed and jumped back, waking Kenny up.

"What the fuck is happening?" He asked, now alert. I then remembered I had nothing on under the covers and I pulled them up all the way to my shoulders.

"So, did you two finally screw?" Cartman asked and I sighed and pushed my hair back. "Cartman, why are you so interested in knowing when Kenny and I screw?" I asked.

"I dunno. I'm a teenage guy who only has porn to keep me occupied." He shrugged. "Ah. Well I'm sure Kenny will tell you when the time comes, cos I'm certainly not." I said. "So you didn't screw?" He clarified and I sighed and punched the bridge of my nose.

"No, Cartman, we didn't fuck." Kenny said in an annoyed tone. "Oh. Well you two are boring." He sighed and backed away from us. "Okay, well get up cos we have stuff to do." Cartman said. "Okay. Can you guys step out so we can get dressed?" Kenny asked.

"Aw, c'mon, we've seen you both in your underwear already." Stan said. "Unless..." "Yeah." "Oh. Let's go." He said and he and Kyle moved and walked out. "Cartman, c'mon." "I'm not moving." He said.

"Fatass, get out." I said. "No." "Cartman get out. YOU AREN'T SEEING MY GIRLFRIEND NAKED." Kenny yelled as he got up. "Fine you dickhole!" Cartman said and stepped out, slamming the door and Kenny went over and locked it.

"Finally." He sighed and I got up, walking over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of deep green lace underwear and pulled those on and got Kenny do clasp my bra cos my arms didn't feel like moving. I pulled on a dress that I never wore and boots and my jacket and did a little makeup as Kenny did his coat up and his boots.

We were finally ready and stepped out to meet the guys and they dragged us along to the park for some project we had to do for school. Garrison assigned us to write a poem about something important to us and we would share it when we got back to school after New Years.

I had two poems already ready and I had no idea which one I was going to choose. We sat down on a bench and they all had their notebooks and pens and pencils ready.

Kenny was writing already, but I noticed he didn't need to look at anything for a muse. Stan, Kyle, and fatass all sat on their bench beside Kenny and mine's and stared around, looking for something to use for inspiration.

"You boys do know it's supposed to be something important to you, right?" I said and they shrugged. "I can act like nature is important to me. Besides, all poems have something to do with nature." Cartman shrugged.

"No they don't fatso!" Kenny yelled at him, muffled. "Whoa. Okay Kinneh. Just got you didn't get laid last night doesn't mean you get to take your anger out on us, dude." Cartman said and I reached over and slapped him.

"For the last time, Cartman, our relationship and what we do together is not for your entertainment." I said. "Dude, I still don't even know why he's so obsessed with it." Stan sighed and wrote something down.

"No! You know what?! That's what Cartman's poem can be about! Sarah and Kenny's relationship!" Kyle said. "Huh?" Cartman asked. "The fuck are you talking about, Jew?" He said. "Well, you're practically obsessed with what they're doing twenty four seven, Cartman. That's something that's obviously important, so write a poem about that." Stan said.

"I'm not obsessed with what they do!" He argued. "Yeah you are." We all said. "You know what? Fine. Fine! I'll write a motherfucking poem about their horny non-fucking relationship! Here's the first line." He said and cleared his throat loudly.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, why won't Kinneh and Sarah... Just go fucking screw?!" He yelled at us. I just laughed and nearly died with Kenny laughing beside me.

We spent time in the park until the boys got some or most of their poems written. Stan brought out a soccer ball and we played a few rounds, without Cartman cos his fat ass couldn't keep up.

I didn't try much, but I did move a bit. I kicked the ball hard once and it hit Kenny hard in the chest. He fell down and we all ran over to check on him.

"Oh God, baby, I'm sorry." I said and kneeled over him. "I'm good." He said with a muffled voice. "Dude, you sure? That's gotta hurt." Kyle said and he just nodded. "Do you need anything?" I asked.

"You could kiss it better." Kenny winked at me and I fell back laughing. "Dude! Not the right time!" Stan and Kyle groaned. "Later, okay?" I said and he nodded. Stan and Kyle helped us up and I gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

"Horny fags!" Cartman called and I scoffed and flipped him off.

New Years is in a few days, and I need to start prepping cos I know Kenny's going to want something. And soon.