24

You don't need to watch it all, for some reason he reversed it in the middle of the video. Idk...

....................................................

Kenny stayed over for a few days, then realised that he had a family too. At school a few days later, he told me that since I was in the hospital the last time his parents were going to come, we should try again since now they wanted to meet me.

I asked Dale about it, and apparently his parents were coming over tonight. Kenny came over to help me and Dale plan. "Kenny, what do I wear?" I asked, interrupting him and Dale talking about the food.

"Nothing too fancy, I'm poor, remember? They aren't for looking for much." He shrugged. "But I've never met another guys parents before! And social anxiety, remember?" I said and Dale sighed and pulled me up to my room.

He went through my closet and Kenny came up too. He picked out a band T of BVB and the only skirt I owned, a short black pencil skirt and some heels I had. I had a lot of heels, since I used to model, but then the people I modelled for told me my thighs were too big. I said "fuck you, I'm fucking perfect" and quit. I stole all the shoes and jewellery I could from that company.

"Get dressed in that, and just lie down and listen to this." Dale said and went through the playlist on my phone. He made a new playlist and hooked it up to my speakers and put them on blast.
They left as "Welcome To The Black Parade" came on and I got dressed. The music was on blast and I opened the window up cos I can. I did my makeup, using fake lashes for once. It's only a very special occasion if I wear fake lashes to look good.

I sang and danced along to the songs like "Teenagers", "In The End", and basically everything else. Dale came in to tell me that his parents were here. My eyes widened and the music was off immediately. "I'M STILL INTO YOU-" Hayley Williams voice was cut short. I smoothed the skirt down and followed Dale down the stairs. I swallowed and forced on a smile.

Kenny walked over and put an arm around my waist as he introduced me to his parents. "Mom, Dad, this is Sarah. Sarah, my parents." He said. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. McCormick. It's nice to meet you." I said holding my hand to each of them in turn.

"So you're the special girl Kenny won't shut up about at home. When he's home." His father said and I looked over at Kenny. "I'm afraid so." I grinned.

"You're a very pretty girl, I'll say. Why do you like someone like Kenny?" His mother asked and I bit my lip. "He was my first friend when I moved here, and he's been nothing but kind to me since. He's also pretty funny, and he's cute too." I found myself rambling.

"Oh, and she won't shut up to me about how Kenny is 'the sweetest thing ever' and how he's 'always bringing me flowers and calling me beautiful'." Dale joined in, mocking my high British accent. "Shut up!" I called.

We moved to the kitchen where Dale and I served steaks and mashed potatoes with carrots and rolls with butter. They said a quick grace, Dale and I bowing out head to not be disrespectful even though we weren't religious. After the prayer, we all ate.

"Are the steaks alright? I can do them more if anyone wants." Dale offered. "They're perfect. What do you use to season?" Kenny's dad asked. "Just steak seasoning and a bit of Jack Daniels." Dale said. "It tastes amazing." He complimented.

"Sarah, I heard you playing music up there. You like rock?" He asked me. "Yes, sir." I grinned. "What other music?" "I like a wide variety. Rock just takes up most of the space." I shrugged. "Old or new?" "Both, depends on the artist or band." "You chose well, Kenny." His mom nodded, and I smiled to myself.

After dinner and a lot of talking, Dale offered drinks. "Sarah, go make your tea. And if you blow up another teapot..." "I'm not! I made tea a few days ago and didn't blow up anything!" I said. "How do you blow up a teapot?" Kenny's mom asked. "She left the stove top on and the pot on top with next to nothing in it..." Dale sighed and I sighed and pulled Kenny into the kitchen with me.

"Want anything to drink?" I asked and he shrugged. "I'll have some tea, too." He said and I nodded. I got the best teapot we had and filled it with warm water and turned the stovetop on and put the teapot on to boil.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, grabbing my wrists to stop me moving around. "I'm fine, why?" "Because you're being really quiet and acting strange." He said. "I'm just nervous. You know, meeting your parents is kinda stressful..." I bit my lip and he kissed me quickly, making me stop biting my lip and stop worrying.

"They like you. I can tell. Why wouldn't they like you?" "I don't know..." I shrugged and looked down at my feet. He let go of one of my wrists and used his hand to lift my chin and make eye contact. "You're perfect, okay? Stop worrying. They like you just how you are. And even if they hated your guts, it wouldn't change how I feel about you." He said and I smiled softly as he leaned in to kiss me.

After a short kiss, the pot was boiling and I turned and added the tea to the bubbling water. I'm turned the stove off and let it brew, taking out two of our best larger tea cups. When it was ready, I poured us both and made sure to take the pot off the stove and put it somewhere safe.

We joined them in the living room and Dale asked me to play the piano for them. "What should I play?" "Something impressive." He said and I shoved him slightly. I placed my teacup on the top of the piano and sat down and flipped through the book, finally choosing "He's A Pirate" Melody from Pirates of the Caribbean.

I played not all the parts, cos that's impossible, but I did the best I could. "That was amazing!" They complimented and after a while, they left to go back home, and they took Kenny with them. He gave me a quick kiss goodbye and goodnight.

I went to bed happy that night.