64

The next day Kenny got up and seemed happy. "You seem happy." I sighed and sat up. "Well yeah. It's Saturday, no school, I get to be with you all day, and last night was the best head anyone could ever get." He shrugged.

"Glad you enjoyed it so much, but you know what?" I said and pushed him back down, crawling on top and straddling his waist. "What?" He asked with a smirk on his face. He held my hips and caressed my bum.

"I really liked what you did last night, too. Best feeling I've ever had." I smirked and kissed his nose. "I'll make sure to do it soon sometime." He smirked.

"Please do." I smiled and ground my hips down a little. "Oh God. You're the best." He moaned. "And you two are horny!" We heard Cartman's voice yell from outside of the door.

"Go away!" We both yelled and he muttered something and walked away. "Baby?" "Yeah?" He asked and I turned to him.

"No pressure, but I was just wondering... When do you think you'll be ready?" He asked and I shrugged with my arms around his neck and fingers in his hair.

"I dunno, Kenny. I guess I'll just know when I'm ready." I sighed and he nodded. "Well, I'm ready whenever you are." He smiled and I grinned and hugged him tightly. "What did I do?" He laughed and hugged me back, rough hands trailing over the soft, bare skin on my back.

"Nothing. You're just so nice to me." I shrugged. "Oh. You're welcome? I mean, you're my girlfriend. It's kind of my job description." He shrugged. "No I mean, you try your very best not to pressure me, and I appreciate that a lot. Thank you." I said softly. "Of course. I don't think I'll ever be mean to you." He shrugged.

We lied there in silence until Kenny jumped. "I just remembered something!" He exclaimed and I pushed myself up. "What?" I asked, pushing my hair out of my face.

"You remember when you told me you couldn't die?" He said and I nodded. "I can't die either! Do you always wake up back in your bed and no one remembers anything?" He asked and I nodded again. "Oh my God! I've never met anyone else like that!" He said. "I haven't either!" I said.

"Here. I wanna show you." He said and I nodded. "Today lets go hang out with the guys. Bring a gun with you or something, and in the afternoon, I'll kill myself. Wait until the next morning, promise I'll be back. Tomorrow you can do the same." He said and I nodded.

I went over and pulled a simple black handgun out from under the mattress and made sure it was loaded. I sat up and he sat in front of me, his hand over mine on the handle of the gun. He leaned forward and kissed me.

After we separated, we got dressed and met the guys, my gun tucked in my back pocket. We got lunch and went to Tweek's afterwards and got some coffee. It was nearing the afternoon and we were all walking around town.

Kenny pulled me back suddenly and kissed me. "You two literally have all night and morning to do that!" Cartman whined. Kenny's hand went to my hip and butt and then found the gun in my back pocket and held it to his temple.

"Whoa!" "Dude!" "Calm down!" They yelled and Kenny pulled away from me. "I wonder who's bed I'll wake up in? Ours or ours?" He smirked and I laughed. "Kenny?" "Hmm?" "I don't want to spend the night alone. It doesn't feel right." I mumbled. "I know. Trust me, I know. But, I'll be back in the morning before you even notice I'm gone. I promise." He said and pressed his lips to mine again.

"Just please fucking remember." He said and I nodded and took a step back and watched him shoot himself. He fell to the pavement and I leaned down and took the gun from him, turning the safety back on and kissing his cheek.

"Oh my God! Kenny killed Kenny!" "That... Bastard?" Stan and Kyle said in confusion. I wiped my face in case any tears decided to escape and I walked with the boys and went to my place.

I fell asleep alone, and when I woke up, there was a body next to mine. "Huh. This is the one I woke up in." He said and I grinned and kissed him hungrily and happily. "I wasn't even gone twelve hours." He mumbled against my mouth. "I'm kissing you. I don't see why you're complaining." I said. "I'm not. Just a little shocked." He shrugged.

"My turn?" "Your turn." We clarified and I loaded the gun again and we got up and dressed. Kenny told me that the guys never remembered him dying, and true to his word, they all acted like nothing happened yesterday.

Same deal, at nearly three in the afternoon, I pulled the gun out, kissed Kenny, and shot myself through my head. "Oh my god! Sarah killed herself!" "That... Bastard?" Stan and Kyle said in confusion again.

Kenny took my gun and kissed my lips before walking off. It went black for a moment and I found myself back in my bed, Kenny next to me. "You came here without me? You sleep in my bed without me?" I asked as he woke up.

"Didn't feel like going home." He shrugged. We kissed again and I was a lot happier.

"Sarah?" "Yeah?" "I love you." "I love you too." We said and kissed each other lovingly and so deeply.