62

I just love that video so much. Kyle looks so happy. 😂😂😂😂😂

.....................................................

Stan and Kyle stayed the night along with Kenny and couldn't sleep sometime around midnight. So I carefully got up, trying not to wake the guys and got in a sports bra and some track shorts.

I snuck into Dale's room and went to his closet, getting the boxing gloves. "Sarah?" He yawned and sat up in the dark, turning his bedside light on. "Yeah?" "What the hell are you doing?" He asked sleepily. "I need boxing gloves. I'll be out in a minute." I assured him. "Why the hell do you need boxing gloves at twelve in the morning?" He groaned. "Cos I'm gonna kill someone tomorrow. Don't ask stupid questions." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh. Who are you gonna kill?" "Cartman. The fat one." "Oh. Have fun. Good luck." He said once I found the gloves. "Thanks. I might need it." I sighed and walked back out, going down to our basement where Dale had boxing equipment set up for his side job.

I went over and flipped the lights on and I adjusted the gloves to fit my hands and went over to the punching bag that I hoped wouldn't break or fall or something.

I imagined it as Cartman, and began beating the bag. I punched mostly, not finding time to use my feet or knees to kick him.

I went till one fifteen and took a break for something to drink and to work out a bit and get my adrenaline going. Adrenaline rushes are the best, until you get the crash. Just to cool off a bit, I grabbed a jumprope and tried to see how fast I could go.

When I was done with that, I put the gloves back on and did them up and went back to the bag and tried to use my legs more. When I took a break later, I felt arms wrap around my waist and I smiled.

"What're you doing up?" Kenny rested his chin on my shoulder. "Nothing." I grinned. "Doesn't look like nothing." "Just practicing." "For?" He asked and I turned around and looked him straight in the eye. "I'm going to teach Cartman a lesson." I said and he raised his brow.

"Okay...?" "I'm gonna be fine." I smiled and kissed him quickly. "Not sure fatass will be, though." I added and felt him smiling. "He fucking deserves what's coming to him, I can tell you that." Kenny nodded.

"Come back to bed." He said and I couldn't refuse. I set the gloves down and took his hand as he lead me back to my room. I lied down and he crawled in next to me, me being in between Stan and Kenny since my bed was big enough for all of us to share, and even had room for Craig or Butters or someone. But not Cartman, cos he was too fat.

I sat up a bit and looked over at Kyle and Stan sleeping side by side. "Dude. Pass me my phone." I hissed to Kenny and he did. I took a picture of them and saved it as one of my favourites. Kyle was hugging Stan's arm and also had his head on Stan's shoulder, and Stan's head was tilted so his cheek was pressed against Kyle's curly red hair.

"That's adorable." I said and Kenny nodded. "Let's get some sleep, okay?" He said and I nodded, lying next to him again. Once I was comfortable, he wrapped his arm around my hips and waist and held me close to him, not an inch of space between us.

When I woke up a few hours later, we all got dressed and I took the time to chose a knife. I chose my favourite one. It was black with a silver blade that curved outwards as it grew. It was short, but I liked it.

I tucked it away in my jacket pocket and left to drive the guys to school, not bothering to pick up Cartman.

"When are you going to do it?" Kenny asked. "I dunno." I shrugged. "What's she gonna do?" Stan asked. "She's gonna fight and kill Cartman." Kenny said proudly. "You go, Sarah!" Kyle cheered me on. "Thanks, man." I smiled.

We got to school and we got to class, taking our seats and waiting for Cartman impatiently. When he came in we all ignored him, the rest of the class didn't need the memo.

After school in the schoolyard, Cartman came up to me looking angry. "What the fuck is your problem? What did you do? Why does everyone hate me?" He got in my face. "Oh I don't know! Maybe cos you took pictures of me and Kenny while we were complete privacy and showed everyone! And I didn't do anything, everyone hates you because you're the biggest asshole to exist." I yelled in his face.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" He smirked. "I'm going to fucking fight you?" "Where? When?" He laughed. "Right here. Right now." I said and shrugged off my leather jacket. "Someone hold that." I said and Kenny picked it up.

I turned back to Cartman, pinning my hair back. "You're a girl. You can't fight." "Why don't you try and test me?" I grinned and moved forward and punched him in the jaw.

He stumbled back and stared at me. "Ow! What the fuck?!" He yelled at me. "Go on. Make your move." I taunted him. He shrugged off his coat and tossed it aside. "Fine. But when your pretty face gets messed up, don't come crying to me." He smirked. "I can assure you that it's not my face who's going to be screwed to hell." I smirked and he came forward with a punch.

I blocked it and got him twice in the face. I kicked him in the gut, sending his fat ass down to the ground. I stood over him and circled him as he tried to regain his breath. "Aw, are you tired? You done for the day? Should we carry this on to tomorrow, or the next day, or the next?" I teased.

People were cheering me on and Cartman got up again. "Come at me, bitch." He said, trying to act tough. "You asked for it." I cracked my neck and went back at him. I kneed him in his balls, sending him down a second time and as he was down I stood over his face and peered down.

"You look so much more pathetic from this angle." I sighed and brought my foot down on his nose, snapping it cleanly and he screamed in pain. I tried to keep the smile off my face.

"Just kill me already." He groaned. "But where's the fun in that? It'd be too easy, you're too fat. That, and there's wayyy too many witnesses here. I'm sure about half of them would cover for me from how much they truly hate you. That's the first thing every murderer knows. Never kill with witnesses around, unless you're 100% sure that every one of them will cover and lie for you." I said.

"Also, I can't kill you because it would be too obvious about who did it, unless I chose to frame someone. Oh, now I can't even do that. You see my problem? You're the one person in this whole damned town I can't kill and even slightly possibly get away with it. You're actually pretty lucky, Cartman." I sighed.

"But, that's not my point. My point again, I've told you this before..." I sighed and circled him, going to stand directly in front of him. "Don't piss off psychopaths." I said and gave him a swift, hard kick in his side and took the knife out of my pocket and dangled it in front of him. "Next time you might not be so lucky." I pursed my lips and walked off, tucking the knife away again.

The boys congratulated me and Kenny handed me my jacket again. "I'm hungry. Anyone else?" I asked, so we went out to get some burgers.

That was a good day.