72

I woke up in my bed and Kenny was playing with my hair. "I'm so sorry, Sarah." He was softly crying.

"I'm sorry, too." I whispered. "Don't you dare apologise. This was my fault." He cried and I opened my eyes and saw his face directly above mine, tears down his face.

I reached up and wiped his tears and he gave me a soft smile. "If you want to fuck right now, I will do it. Next time you ask, anytime you ask, I'll do it. Wherever, whenever, I don't care." He said and I grinned.

"Thanks for that, but not right now, we have a war going on." I said and he nodded and pressed his lips to mine softly for a kiss. No tongue, no heated feelings, just a simple, sweet I love you kiss.

"C'mon and get dressed. We think the fight is going to start soon." He said and I got dressed in my now normal black crop top, black skinny leggings, black makeup, and black pumps.

I walked down with Kenny and when we got to the base, no one was there. "They were just here..." He breathed. "A note!" I said and picked it up. "What's it say?" He asked. "This is going down at the community centre." I said and slipped my pumps off as we broke out into a run to the community centre.

I grabbed my black leather jacket that had three hidden gun pockets in it. "Got a gun?" I asked him and he nodded. "Good." I breathed and we got there and I put my shoes back on and we walked in.

"Hello, mother dear! I'm home!" I called as we walked into the open space and I saw my gang tied up and my mom in a floor length black gown. Dale was also tied up to the side.

"Sarah, I'm sorry-" he started and I held my hand up and hushed him. "I have nothing to say to you." I snapped and glared at him.

"Oh, hello dearie. So glad you could join us." My mom cooed. "Prison sure has changed you." I sighed. "Actually, I take that back. You still look like the same sociopathic bitch that went in." I said and she smiled. "And you're still the same ungrateful little bitch I call a daughter." She sighed.

"The community centre? Are you so focused on torturing me for a reason?" I asked and we started to circle each other. "Maybe." She shrugged.

"I don't get what's so special about a community centre." Stan spoke up. "Oh, it's story time, then." She smiled widely and twirled in a circle.

"Once upon a time there was a girl. She was a pretty little girl with brown hair and green eyes as bright as fresh grass. Her name was Sarah. Her mommy was living a tough life with working a full time job along with a side job while her father played in a band and spent every bit of money he had to his name. He spent his money on booze and drugs, and he would get drunk and high and beat his wife and the little precious Sarah.

"Well, when brave Sarah was eleven, she realised what was going on from a movie the school showed her, and she decided to take action. She found him drunk off his ass and shot him three times through the middle of his forehead." She looked over at me.

"No. He committed suicide." I said. "You killed him and you know it." She snarled and walked towards me. "Admit it." "Or what?" I smirked.

"Or your little boy toy goes bye bye." She said, pulling a gun from her hip band. "Ah ah ah. Our deal, remember?" I said and she rolled her eyes and sighed. "True. Craig, come here." She said and that's when I noticed that Craig wasn't tied up.

"Ah. Blue. I get it now." I nodded and she handed him a gun. "Hold this up to his head. Shoot only if I tell you." She said and Craig pulled Kenny away and I walked over a bit more.

"Don't you dare move another inch." She said and I looked at her with my eyebrow raised. "Or what? You'll shoot?" I laughed and saw my gang give each other confused looks.