73

Now it was almost of the school year, and everyone was getting super excited. We finished finals and was only a week from the last day of school.

Today and for the next week we were just bullshitting the days away. Right now Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and I were all talking about our plans for the summer.

"I need to go over to yours sometime soon, Sarah. I still need to know how Amy is the Doctor's mother in law!" Kyle complained. "Oh, okay." I nodded.

"Why don't you just tell him?" Stan said. "It's really difficult." I bit my lip. "I think you can handle it." Kenny encouraged me on.

"Alright, well there's soon going to come a time when we find out that Amy hasn't been travelling with the Doctor at all, and she's actually being held captive in a Demon's Run facility. She's about to give birth, and when she does, Rory and the Doctor are getting their friends to help rescue Amy and the baby, who is a girl she named Melody Pond. A huge war goes on and as they're all sitting on their asses, a female soldier comes up and hands a handkerchief or something to Amy and says its for Melody. It's Melody Pond's name in her native language.

"Then River brings out a crib for Melody and the crib has Gallifreyan written all over it, and the Doctor reads it and figures out who River is. Then Amy tried to get him to explain and River explains that the handkerchief doesn't say Melody Pond at all. The language missed out on quite a few words and the soldier gave the nearest translation she could, which was River Song." I said and his jaw dropped.

"You're fucking with me! NO WAY!" He said. "I'm not fucking you, and I'm not even done. Then Amy realised and Rory realised who she is and they all hug and it's really happy and gushy. Then they realise that River and the Doctor aren't even married yet, but they will be in the future. Skipping forward, they get married and now Amy is The Doctor's mother in law, Rory is the Doctor's father in law, River, or Melody, is the daughter and the wife. And it's really just a huge ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey... Stuff." I finished.

"No. Fucking. Way." Kyle breathed. "And that is why I don't watch nerd shows." Cartman said.

When school was let out, we all went for ice cream and Kenny said he had a gift for me. He pulled out of his parka, a similar orange parka in my size.

"Now we can match and be fucking cute and all that!" He said with his muffled voice. I smiled and took my jacket off, and put on the parka, doing up the buttons and tightening the hood.

"I love it." I said with my own muffled voice and I saw him smiling widely. "I love you." He said. "I love you." I grinned and we pulled each other's mouth pieces of the hood down and kissed.

"That is the cutest damn thing I've ever seen." Cartman sniffed and we pulled apart and looked over at them looking at us with teary eyes and huge smiles.

"Wow. Didn't know you guys cared so much." I said with my new muffled voice. "We don't. It was just a cute moment." Cartman scoffed. "Liars." I snapped and went back to my ice cream.

We all talked for a few minutes until Kyle nudged me with his elbow. "What?" I asked. "Dude at the bar stool. He keeps checking you out." He whispered and nudged his head to him. I looked over and saw a guy give me eyebrows and a wink and I clenched my jaw in anger.

"What's going on?" Stan asked. "Guy at the bar keeps checking out Sarah." Kyle said. "Quick! Do the thing!" Stan said to me. "The thing?" "Yeah, the thing." Kyle nodded.

"What thing?" I asked and Kenny turned my face and crashed his lips to mine hungrily. When he pulled back he looked up to the dude. "Sorry, asshole! She's taken!" He called and we all flipped him off.

"Oh, that thing." I said in realisation. "Yeah, how the fuck did you forget about the thing?" Kenny asked, words mixing together from the muffledness. "I was thinking about something else." I shrugged. "About what?" He asked, sounding suspicious.

"About how some guys just can't keep their eyes forward, and how good this parka smells." I said and raised the material to my nose and took a sniff. "Honestly, this thing smells amazing." I said.

"Well, Karen kinda sprayed my cologne all over it..." He said a bit embarrassed. "It smells awesome." I smiled at him and saw him blush. "What do you use?" Kyle asked.

"I don't even care, boy, keep wearing that fucking cologne." I said and he kissed my cheek. "Yes ma'am!" He saluted me.

"I'm so glad you're mine." I whispered only for him to hear before kissing him softly and quickly.