44

I woke up just in my panties next to Kenny, who was only in some boxers. I smiled at the fact that knowing we were now that comfortable with each other.

I got up and cracked my neck, Kenny sitting up and yawning. "Sarah?" "Hmmm?" "I really love you." "I love you too, Kenny." I smiled. I went over to my bag, pushing my hair out of my eyes, and looked for some clothes.

I got dressed and knew Kenny was watching in awe. I blushed and smiled over at him. "Can I help you?" I asked as I pulled the last of my clothes, my crop top, on.

"You're beautiful." He sighed and my smile grew wide. "Thanks. You are too." I said and there was a knock at the door. "You two are laaaaaate!" Cartman yelled and I groaned.

"Go away, fatass!" He called. They came in just as Kenny started to get dressed. "You didn't show up to the bus stop and we didn't feel like getting on the bus, so we walked here and saw you two just waking up through the window. Kenny, you should really pull the blinds closed when your girlfriend is naked." Stan said and I looked over at the window with wide eyes.

"Nobody better have seen me." I glared at Kenny. "Nah, but Cartman took a picture." Kyle said. "Shut up Jew!" Cartman yelled and I sighed and went over to the mirror with my makeup bag.

"Why even bother? It'll just make us more late!" Cartman whined. "Then let's skip today. I don't wanna go, do you guys really want to go?" I said as I dusted white powder over my face. "No, not really..." They sighed.

"Good, it's settled, I'm driving." I smiled and put grey eyeshadow on and did black liner and made my lashes black and long. I snapped on my locket and tucked it under my shirt and slipped on my boots and we left.

"Where to, boys?" I asked. "Let's get something to eat." Kyle said. "Yeah, go to the Village Inn." Stan said and I drove there and we got to the breakfast diner.

We sat down a table away from those goth kids. I got a coffee with the rest of them and ordered some breakfast of eggs, bacon, and fluffy pancakes.

We all sat around and talked, Cartman making many jokes about suspicion on what Kenny and I did last night. Which was nothing, we just made out, without clothes on. No sex at all, but I'm pretty sure Kenny did get a boner at some point.

"Shut up, fatso. You're just jealous that I have a pretty beautiful girlfriend who likes to get naked around me, and you don't." Kenny snapped and me, Kyle, and Stan oohed at Cartman faltered.

"Well, I have porn!" "I have both. She watches porn, too." Kenny shrugged and I smiled. "Wait wait wait. You watch porn?" Stan said. "Yeah. First time Kenny stayed over at mine we watched porn." I said.

"Well aren't you little miss perfect?" Cartman spat at me. "Well, I don't need to try if that's what you mean." I said and they all laughed, except fatso of course.

"Hey kid. What're you doing hanging out with those conformists?" One of the goth kids asked me. "They're my friends and my boyfriend." I shrugged. "But they're popular. And you're..." "I'm fucking perfect." I finished his sentence, throwing a look at Cartman.

"But you wear black." "Yeah?" "And you dye your hair." "Yep." "And you're pale." "Yeah." "Do you hate life?" "Yep." "And you smoke?" "Yeah." "So you're a goth." "That's one way to put it." I shrugged.

It was silent between our groups. "I don't get it." The shortest one said. "Neither do I." The girl said. "Look, just because I'm goth or punk or whatever doesn't mean I'm tied down or restricted to one group. I wear black because that's literally the only colour I look good in." I shrugged. "Not true." "Not now, Kenny." We smirked at each other.

"Dudes!" "Ew!" "Not the time, your horny fags!" My boys said in disgust. I just smirked and turned back to them. "Yeah, that's about it. Dammit, Kenny, you made me lose my thought!" I sighed. "Sorry not sorry." He shrugged. "Fuck you." "When?" "I don't know." "I'll call you when I'm ready." "Oh, okay." We shrugged.