14

I woke up again next to Kenny, this now being a norm for the both of us. He was already awake and I caught him watching me and playing with my hair. "Sorry." He mumbled and I smiled. "It's fine." I grinned and urged him to keep going.

"Hey Sarah?" "Yeah, Kenny?" "What's your most favourite song in the world?" He asked and I grinned. "That's a tough one. Probably 'Come On Eileen' by Dexys Midnight Runners." I smiled. "You like old music?" "No. I love old music." We laughed.

"I've gotta shower... So you can stay or go, I don't care really, I'll just grab you back if you leave." I said, sticking my tongue out at him. "I'll stay then." He smiled, and I could see his eyes shining. "Okay, I'll be right back. You can use the shower after me if you want." I said and he shook his head. "You sure?" "I'll be fine. People are already used to my smell." He shrugged. "Well, now I'm forcing you to take a shower so you'll smell better." I said and he sighed. "Fine."

I got a quick shower and lathered my hair well with strawberry crème shampoo and kiwi conditioner. Best combination ever with vanilla body wash. I shaved my legs and armpits quickly and stepped out and dried and got dressed in clothes I brought in with me. Once I was dressed, I made sure Kenny showered too, and I did my hair and makeup in my room. He came out without his coat on and the smell of green apples and mint filled the room.

Since it was a Saturday, we went out and met up with Stan, Kyle, and Cartman. "Let's go get a cup of coffee." Stan suggested so we went to Tweak's coffee shop. "GAH! Hi guys!" Tweek Tweak greeted us as we came in. "Hey Tweek." We chorused.

"What can I - GAH - get you today?" He asked. They all ordered coffees with either sugar or cream in it, and I pursed my lips and said, "the sugariest thing you have." "Alright. GAH! Too much pressure! I'll get th-those for y-you!" He twitched.

"Poor kid." I sighed when he was out of earshot. "We're all pretty used to it." Kyle shrugged. We got our coffees and paid, Kenny insisted on paying for mine, and sat down at a table and talked.

"Kenny, you smell weird." Cartman said. "He took a shower over at my place." I shrugged. "You probably used Dale's stuff." I added. He tilted his head in confusion. "I hate apples." I said and took a sip of my sugary and salty Salted Caramel Mocha drink with extra whip cream.

"Why?" "Have you never seen Snow White? I don't wanna end up like that stupid bitch whore." I said and it was silent for a second before they all nearly died of laughter.

"I'm done. I can't compete anymore. You win." Cartman huffed and slid me twenty bucks, which I pocketed. We talked even more, and my phone rang with the assigned signature ringtone. "SO BABY NOW...! Take me into your loving arms! Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars! Place your head on my beating heart! Thinking out loud! Maybe we found love right where we are...!" I answered before I could get too embarrassed. "Ello?" I answered, my accent gets stronger when I'm talking on the phone for some reason.

"Hey, Sar. I just got a call from the court people. They want you to come down and collect your compensation." "Oh okay. Now?" I asked and he replied with an "mmhmm."

"I need to be there since I am your guardian, and you're still a minor. So meet me down there in fifteen?" "Yeah, okay. I might be there a tad bit late since I'm halfway across town. But I'll be there." I sighed. "Where are you?" "Tweak's Coffee." "Oh, never mind then. I'll just pick you up then. I want a coffee." He said and I sighed. Again.

"Want me to get you somethin'?" I asked. "Yeah..." "If you make it complicated, you know I will kill you." "Yeah, I know. Just a coffee, black, but a buttload of sugar." He said and I nodded. "Got it. Fifteen ticks?" "Alright. See ya." "Bye." I hung up.

"What's going on?" "I have to go back to court to pick up compensation. Dale's picking me up here." I shrugged. I went and walked up to the register again. "Hey, Tweek, can you do me a quick favour and get me a black coffee with a ton of sugar?" I said and he nodded and rung it up. I paid for it, telling him to keep the change and went back to the table.

I eyed salt packets as they were talking and took the lid off, keeping my eyes glued to the door incase Dale walked in suddenly. "What're you doing?" Kyle asked. "Nothing. Someone watch the door for me." I said and Kyle went to watch the door.

I took three salt packets and dumped two in and stirred the salt in to dissolve and tasted it. Perfect. You could faintly taste the salt, but if you concentrated on it, it was disgusting even with the sugar.

Dale walked in, took his coffee and tasted it and glared at me. "I hate you." He scowled. "Love ya too." I smiled innocently. "See ya later guys." I smiled at them. "You mean Kenny." Dale muttered and I glared at him.

"I'm just speaking truth." He said as we walked out, leaving the boys laughing behind us. Kenny was blushing under his hood from what I could see.