36

I finished drawing Dean.

He is a hard person to draw.

I've been in here for two days now, just lying or sitting on my bed and humming or softly singing to the point no one can hear it but me, "Carry On My Wayward Son".

It's been two days, and I know I'm not allowed to have visitors, but I just want to see Kenny. I also wanna see Stan, Kyle, and yeah, even Cartman, but I miss Kenny a lot. I still wonder if Dale told them where I am.

My three days was almost up, and I could feel eyes staring at me through that mirror. "Sarah?" Nurse Joshua said as he came in.

"Your 72 hours are up. Do you want to see your cousin?" He asked and I nodded. "I'll send him in." He said and soon Dale was hugging me. "C'mon, everyone's waiting for you at home." He said and helped me out to the car once I was changed in my normal clothes.

We got home and I saw cars parked outside. I took a breath before opening the door, and Dale put his arm around my shoulders as I did so.

Inside were tons of people and a huge banner that read "Welcome back, Sarah!" And I smiled widely. Tears filled my eyes and I looked around at all of the faces.

I was soon being hugged by people. I looked up and saw that Stan and Kyle were hugging me. "We missed you so much!" Kyle said. "Yeah, so much!" Stan agreed. "Thanks, guys." I smiled and tears blurred my vision.

"Don't cry, Sarah! Cartman and Kenny are gonna be here soon! You don't want to let fatass see you cry." Kyle said in my ear. "I'm fine, thanks." I smiled at them.

A lot of other people greeted me, and soon Cartman stood in front of me. "I'm sorry I got you in a hospital." "Cartman-" "no, I really mean it. I'm sorry, and I missed you." He said and bit his lip. "Okay, I forgive you, but..." I said and went over and slapped him. "Don't piss psychopaths off, okay?!" I said and he nodded with his mouth wide open in shock.

Then I saw Kenny, and my heart kinda jumped. He pulled down his hood and smirked at me and I went across the room and he hugged me tightly, his cheek pressing into my hair and I squeezed his torso tight.

"I missed you." "I missed you too." I smiled and tried to hold tears in. He stroked my hair back and kissed my forehead and I smiled widely.

"I kept this for you." He said and took out the promise ring. I smiled and he slipped it back on my left ring finger. "Aw, dude! Kenny's turning soft!" Kyle groaned. "Shut up you asshole!" Kenny snapped at him and turned back to smile at me.

"I love you. So so much." "Aw ew! They moved into the 'i love you' stage! Gross dude!" Stan complained. "Dude! Don't just- ew! Aw! Kinneh you ruined evrathinggg!" Cartman yelled.

"Go fuck yourself fatass!" He yelled before kissing me. I smiled and closed my eyes, welcoming the kiss. "Oh please don't screw in front of us!" Cartman yelled again. I just held out my middle finger to them and Kenny did the same.

When we pulled back, we found that the guys were looking away in disgust. "This is why you all will never, ever get girlfriends. Or boyfriends. Whatever you want." I shrugged and they looked to see if it was okay.

"Hey! I had Wendy until you broke her up for me!" Stan complained. "Again, you're welcome." I smiled.

"Y'know... I'm pretty tired, let's go get some sleep." Kenny said, taking my hand. "Let's." I agreed and we walked upstairs with the guys ewwwing behind us.