4

After that day, Cartman didn't mess with me anymore, he just asked annoying questions. "Why is your hair a purpley blue? Why did you pierce your lip? Why is your hair shaved? Why don't you cover your stomach? Why are you always listening to music? Why don't you ever talk?"

I'm gonna kill that bastard one day.

I came home yesterday and was near tears, then Dale told me he had a surprise for me. He covered my eyes with a blindfold and lead me back outside and then uncovered my eyes. In front of me was a shiny, new, black Chevy 1967 Impala. And Dale held the keys out to me.

I was so shocked I couldn't speak. I've always wanted this car. Even before Supernatural used it, I wanted this car so bad. Dale always promised me that if he ever found that car, he would get it for me.

"You like it?" He asked and I could only turn to him and hug him and try not to cry too hard. "Are you okay?" He asked, pulling back to check if I was alright. I just nodded and he saw my smile and knew I was okay. "Tears of happiness?" He asked and I nodded.

So this morning I was driving my new baby to school. I passed by the bus stop and waved for them to get in, but didn't let Cartman in. Kenny was in shotgun and Kyle and Stan were in the back. "Sorry, fatass. No dickholes allowed in." Kyle said. "Shut up you dirty Jew!" Cartman yelled and Stan shut the door and I drove off.

"This is a sweet car, Sarah." Kyle said and I grinned at him in thanks. We got to school and got seated and Cartman came in later, cursing our names. "Stupid Jew, stupid Stan, stupid Kenny, stupid mute." He mumbled and class started.

Mr. Garrison taught a lesson on why vampire shows back then are better than how they are today. Not as much romance or sexiness back in his day.

When the lunch bell rang, I left with the boys to get my lunch. "Hello, children!" Chef said happily. "Hey Chef." They said and I nodded at him. "How's it going, children?" "Good." Kyle, Kenny, and Stan said, I just shrugged, and Cartman said "Bad."

"Why bad, Cartman?" Chef asked. "Cos Sarah won't tell me why she's a fucking mute!" He yelled and I flinched back away from him. "Children, there can be many reasons why someone is mute. Something could've happened to their throat or vocal cords. Something could've happened to them and made them emotionally messed up. Anything could've happened to Sarah, or she just likes being mute. Some people just don't like talking at all." Chef shrugged.

"So which is it?" Cartman asked me. I just rolled my eyes, grabbed my food, and walked out. I sat down at a table and they sat around me. "Cartman, why do you want to know why she's a mute so badly? Who cares? It's not like she's any different from the rest of us." Stan said. "I want to know because I want to KNAAAAAAOOOOOWWWW!!!" Fatass complained loudly.

"Well, she's not going to tell you anytime soon, fatass." Kenny rolled his eyes. I kept quiet and ate my burger. "Why are you so pale? Why are you so thin? Are you poor like Kenny's family? Do you not eat or something? Why do you only wear black?" He asked and I ignored him.

"CARTMAN STOP RIPPING ON SARAH!" The three of them yelled. "But I'm CURIAAAAAAAASSSSS!" Cartman whined. "Well, you're getting annoying, so stop." Kyle said.

The bell rang not long after and we went back to class. Soon we were assigned a group project, and I was put in a group with Kyle, Stan, and Kenny. Thank God Cartman was put with Butters, Tweak, and Token. Not that there was anything wrong with them. I liked Butters and Tweak, but I don't really know Token. I just know that Cartman hates them. Sucker fatass.

I quickly wrote something down in my notebook and showed it to the dudes. "Wanna come over to my place after school since I drove you guys here anyway?" Kyle read. "Yeah, sure." They all agreed.

When the final bell rang, the boys followed me to my car, and I drove us all to my place, Dale was out at work today. We went to the living room and I went to the kitchen and grabbed some sodas and chips so we could eat while we worked on our project.

We finished all we could today, and Kyle turned to me. "I don't want to be mean or anything, but I'm curious too. Why don't you talk?" He asked and I pressed my lips together. "Sorry. Sorry, it's alright. If you don't wanna tell us, that's okay." He said just as Dale walked in.

"Are these your friends, Sarah?" He asked and I nodded. "That's Kyle, and Stan, and Kenny." I said so low that you could probably only hear my lips moving. "Okay. Nice to meet you, Kyle, Stan, Kenny. Did you three want to stay for dinner?" He asked and they shrugged. "If it's alright with you." Stan said and Dale nodded. "Of course. I'll have dinner ready in half an hour. Is steak and potatoes okay?" He asked and they nodded eagerly.

"Is that your dad?" Kenny asked when he walked into the kitchen. I shook my head and wrote down the word 'cousin'. "Oh. Where are your parents?" 'Don't have any parents'.

"Well, what happened to them?"