46

Our first day of suspension we spent in bed in only our underwear. Cuddling, kissing, spooning, being weird disgusting little perverts all day.

When the afternoon rolled around Kyle, Stan, and Cartman rolled around saying they'd found a magic lamp. I rolled my eyes and took it from them to inspect it.

"I don't see anything magic about it." I shrugged and rubbed the side a bit as a joke, until something came out of it. "Holy shit!" We all yelled and a man was there.

"Don't tell me you're some sort of genie." I sighed. "Is there a problem with that?" He snapped at me. "Uh, no... But aren't you mythological?" I raised my eyebrow. "I'm here, aren't I?" He said.

"Three wishes." He said to me. "Why not one wish for all of us?" I said and he rolled his eyes. "Fine. One wish each. You." He said to Cartman. "I wish for ten million dollars!" He blurted out and the genie snapped his fingers. Then he moved onto Kyle. "I wish for... My family to be happy and healthy." "Lame!" Cartman said, but the genie snapped his fingers anyway.

"I wish... I wish that Wendy and I didn't fight so much." He said and the genie snapped his fingers as I awed. "I have everything I want. Take my wish, Sarah." He said and I smiled at him. "You sure? You can save yours." I said and he shook his head.

"Alright. I wish... I'm going to wish for.... I wish for...." I thought it over to get the best deal and close all the loopholes to get the best results.

"Oh! I wish to go on an adventure with the Doctor in his eleventh regeneration!" I said and the genie actually cracked a smile at me. "You know you're the first person to ever wish that. Most people wish for the tenth... But never the eleventh." He sighed. "Yeah, I would think so. But I need to see the bow tie raggedy man. Oh! Can Amy be there, too?!" I said, which made him laugh.

"Sure. He's busy right now, but I'll get you to him as soon as possible." He said, snapping his fingers and disappeared back in the lamp.

"You're in your underwear again...." Stan sighed. "Why are you two so horny?" Cartman groaned. "How can you not be horny if your girlfriend looks like this?" He said and held out his arms, gesturing to me. "Shut up." I said and slipped on some PJ pants and a T shirt.

"What's up, other than a magic lamp you guys found?" He asked. "Well, we were bored... Just thought we'd drop by, but as usual, you two were half naked. Put some clothes on Kenny!" Kyle said.

"A new tattoo parlour opened up a few blocks away." Stan added. "What?" I asked. "A tattoo parlour opened up a few blocks away." He repeated in confusion. I took off the PJ pants and put on some jeans and quickly did a little makeup and slipped on my locket and put it under my shirt. "Let's go. Now." I said and grabbed my car keys and wallet and ran out of Kenny's house and let them direct me to where it is.

When we got there, I jumped out and dragged them in. "Hello! Here to get a tattoo or piercing?" A girl who was covered in tattoos at the front desk asked me. "Yep. A tattoo." I smiled. "Alright. Name?" "Sarah Germelman." I answered. "Age?" "Eighteen." I said. "Do you have your ID?" "I do." "May I see it?" She said and I took out my fake ID and passed it to her, she checked everything and I got by.

"Alright. You'll have to wait a few minutes, do you know what you're getting, or do you want an idea book?" "Can I get an idea book just for in case?" "Of course." She said and handed me the book and I went to sit by the guys.

"Dude, you aren't eighteen." Kyle hissed. "Fake ID. Dale had it made for me. Just in case I needed to slip by or get out of something." I shrugged and flipped through it. "Sweet." Cartman said.

"What're you getting?" Kenny asked. "Not telling." I smiled. "We should get matching tattoos." He said and I grinned wider. "Of what?" He just shrugged and I flipped through the book. "Of that." He said once I got to the couples section. It was of Sally and Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas holding hands on two couples' hands. It was cute, and I nodded.

"But tomorrow. We'll come back tomorrow." He said and I nodded. "Would your parents mind?" "No, they wouldn't care." He shrugged. "You two are literally the best couple on Earth..." Kyle sighed. "Aren't you glad you get to witness it?" I joked.

They called my name and I met my artist, Alyce. She was a girl with black hair cut into a spiky Bob with sleeves of flowers and birds. She was pretty and I immediately liked her.

"Hi. I'm Alyce." She smiled. "I'm Sarah." I said and we shook hands. "Do we know what we're going to do today?" She asked. "Yeah..." I said and took my necklace off and showed her.

"Anti-possession symbol. Supernatural fan, aren't we?" She smiled and laughed and I nodded. "Better safe than sorry." I said and she nodded. "I have one of my own." She said and pulled back the collar of her shirt to show the mark right on her collarbone.

"Where do you want it? In the same place or somewhere else?" She asked. "Right there is good. And you know the devil's trap?" "Yeah." "Can I get that on the other side?" "Sure. Just take your shirt off and lie down there." She said and I did so.

She wiped the area and I sighed. "First time?" "First time." I nodded. "It'll be okay. It doesn't hurt as much as people say it does. It's just a little buzzing, like the prickly feeling you get when your foot or something falls asleep." She said and I nodded.

I tried not to look as she did the star inside of the circle inside a ring of flames. She said she was done and put gauze over that, and then moved to the other side to do the pentagram with sigils inside the spaces.

"Okay. You're done." She said and I sat up and pulled my shirt back on. "Thanks, Alyce. I will be back tomorrow, just to let you know." "I'll be here. What are we doing tomorrow?" "My boyfriend wants to get matching tattoos with me." I smiled.

"That's so cute!" She squealed. "I'll walk you up to the front." She said and rung me up.

"So which one is he?" She said, eyeing my friends. "Orange coat with the hood up. He's a sweetheart." I sighed. "You're a lucky one." She commented. "Kenny would say he's the lucky one." I laughed. "Humph?" His muffled voice sounded out and I rolled my eyes at him and laughed at him. I paid Alyce and left with a "see you tomorrow" and we left and got in my car.

"Dude!" She called and ran out of the store and stared wide eyed at my car. "Is that a 1967 Chevy Impala?!" She yelled and I got out. "It is!" I smiled widely. "You lucky bitch! Where'd you get it?" "My cousin got it for me. Early birthday gift." I said. "I would so kill for one of these." She sighed. "I almost did." I joked and she laughed. "Dude, you are awesome." She grinned at me and I smiled even wider. "You are too." I said and we said our goodbyes again and I left.

"How do you make friends so quickly?" Kyle asked. "I'm fucking awesome and fucking perfect." I shrugged and Kenny nodded in agreement. "Can we see your tattooooos?" Cartman asked. "No." I said once we got to Kenny's house and we went up to his room.

I fell back on the bed and took my shoes and jeans off and curled up under the covers and they all talked as I slowly fell asleep.