10

It was a Saturday and Kenny slept over again last night. I was kinda scared that his family was worried about him, but he assured me that they didn't care.

Stan texted me inviting Kenny and I to throw rocks at cars. "Hey, you wanna go throw rocks at cars?" I asked him and he nodded next to me. We got dressed and I left my jacket unbuttoned for once.

Before we left, Dale pulled me into the kitchen. "Sarah, I don't mean to intrude or anything, but are you guys being safe?" He asked and I raised my brow. "Huh?" "You know... Are you using protection?" He said and my eyes widened. "Dude! We're not... Fucking...." I mumbled. "Oh... Well then." He said and I got the fuck out of there.

Kenny walked me to where the boys went to throw rocks at cars, and we went arm in arm. Adorable.

I climbed up the rocks with him and saw some guys already up there. Stan, Kyle, Butters, Craig, Clyde, Token, and Fatass.

"Take that!" Cartman yelled as he threw a rock. "You damn kids!" The driver yelled.

"Hello Kenny and Sarah! Have a nice night?" Cartman yelled. "Oh, go fuck a Twinkie, fatass!" I yelled and Kenny near died of laughter beside me.

The other boys laughed, which just made Cartman pissed.

Kenny handed me a rock and Stan directed me where to stand, at the next car, I threw the rock, and it hit the roof, leaving no marks thank God. "Nice throw!" Kenny complimented as he threw his own. "Awww." Some of the boys teased.

The other boys threw their rocks and my turn came again. I picked a decent sized one and chucked it. It bounced off the roof and somehow landed in the window, leaving a good sized dent and a crack. "RUN!" Stan yelled, so we did.

Kenny followed Stan, Kyle, an Cartman to Stan's place, so I followed them. We got to his backyard and rested to catch our breath.

"You ruined it! This is exactly why we don't invite girls to do things with us." Cartman yelled at me. "Oh shut your mouth, asshole." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, wanna play truth or dare?" Kyle asked. "Truth or dare is for babies, Kahl!" Cartman complained. "Yeah, sure, let's play." I immediately agreed. "You just love to piss him off, don't you?" Stan smiled at me. "Yes I do." I sighed happily.

We sat in a circle and Cartman finally joined us. "Okay, I'll go first. Truth or dare, Sarah?" Stan said. "Truth." I said. "Got a crush on anyone?" "Yes." "Who?!" "You only get one question. Truth or dare, fatass?" "I'M NOT FAT! And dare." He said.

"I dare you to go stand in front of someone's house and jack off for a few minutes." I said and their jaws dropped. "DUDE!" Stan, Kyle, and Kenny died laughing. "I'm not doing that!" Cartman yelled. "Chicken? Are you calling chicken, Cartman?" I taunted. "No! That's just weird and disgusting!" He said. "Dude, I'll pay you ten bucks." Kyle said.

"Ugh. Anything to get money from a Jew." He said and walked away. I checked till he was gone, and he stood at a house where we could easily see him with his back turned.

"Why'd you dare him that?" Stan asked. "He needed to go away." I shrugged. "Ah. Okay, let's make it Kyle's turn." "Okay. Kenny, truth or dare." "Truth!" Kenny said. "Got a crush on anyone?" "Yeah... Stan, truth or dare?" "Dare." "Go the rest of the game without your underwear on, but keep your pants on." Kenny said and I laughed and high fived him as Stan facepalmed himself.

He went inside and Kyle went to check on him to make sure he didn't cheat. Stan and Kyle came back and I looked over at Cartman, who was still going at himself. I suppressed a laugh as a woman passed him with a disgusted face and he flipped her off. The boys turned and we laughed at him.

"Okay, Kenny. Truth or dare?" Stan asked. "Dare." "Kiss Sarah." He smirked and I looked back from Stan to Kenny, and all I could think was 'no, not like this.'

"Uh, how about no? I'm not kissing anyone." I said. "Aw, c'mon!" They whined. "What's happening?" Cartman asked, adjusting his jacket over himself. "Stan dared Kenny to kiss Sarah, but she's not going to do it." Kyle said. "Don't be a pussy, Sarah. I'm sure you'd love kissing Kenny." He said and Kenny looked so pissed out of the corner of my eye.

"Fine. Truth or dare, Sarah. Dare? Okay. I dare you to take off your jacket and lie back as we put ice cubes on you to see how many you can take." Stan said and I shrugged. "Alright."

"Wait, what?" "I said alright. Go get some ice cubes." I said and took my jacket off and rolled it up, putting it behind my head and lying back. "Kenny, make sure her stomach is completely flat. This is gonna be so much fun." Cartman said as they went to get ice cubes.