58

So today's Christmas. Dale and I invited the McCormick's over of course, and I tried to dress my best for today in one of my favourite short red dresses and some heels.

I was doing the finishing touches on Christmas dinner that was still cooking. Dale made the plan that we'll go to CAH for lunch and hang out and then have dinner and presents and such.

I spent the day with Kenny yesterday for Christmas Eve. Just the two of us, no Stan or Kyle or Cartman, cos he wanted it to be special and romantic for me.

He took me to a theatre where we watched a few movies by sneaking in and then he took me to the woods and we made a huge campfire and made out beside the fire which smelled awesome cos he found certain herbs and plants will make fire smell a certain way. So he put a lot of Rosemary and holly and pine in and the fire smelled just plain beautiful.

That had to have been the most amazing time I've ever spent with anyone.

I was snapped out of my daydream and saw Kenny standing cross armed at the doorway. "Sorry, I was away with the fairies for a moment." I laughed at myself. "I'm going to pretend I know what that means." He said as he walked over to me. "It means I was daydreaming." I said and he kissed me softly.

"About?" "You. Us. Yesterday." I shrugged and he kissed me again. "I love you." He said and I grinned. "Yeah, I know." I smiled. "You bitch." He laughed. "I love you too, Kenny." I smiled. He kissed me again and again.

"Are you two ready to go?" Dale called. "Yep! Be right there!" I called and went to grab my jacket. After I had it on I drove Kenny, Kevin, and Karen to CAH behind Dale, Carol, and Stuart.

"You look really pretty, Sarah." Karen said from the back. "Thanks, Karen. You do too." I said and she grinned.

"Yeah... Really nice and pretty." Kenny sighed and I saw his eyes trace me. "Oi. Eyes forward, soldier." I said and he sighed. "Kenny just wants to bang you. It's okay, I do too." Karen said and I smiled widely. "Thanks, Karen." I said as Kenny pressed his hands to his face in embarrassment.

We got to one of my favourite places on Earth and went inside, the adults already having the table ready for us. We are a bit there, then went back home and watched some movies and just hung around until the food that I was busy cooking and perfecting was done.

Kenny sat in the kitchen drinking whiskey, carefully as to not get drunk, and watched me cook. "Why do you like watching me cook?" I asked. "One, you dance around the kitchen, two, I always get a good look at your ass, and three, you're wearing that dress that I'd love to rip off of you." He said and I grinned. "Who knows? Maybe you'll get to." I shrugged and turned back around and smirked as I heard him choking and coughing.

We ate and exchanged presents, and Kenny's family left without him cos they knew he wanted to stay with me. Dale also left, he had to go visit Alyssa, his girlfriend.

"So can I take that dress off of you now?" Kenny asked and I grinned and nodded. He picked me up and carried me up the stairs and into my room, lying me down on the bed and taking my dress off. He kissed me and tore his tie off, and I hastily unbuttoned his shirt and jacket, everything falling to the floor.

He pulled back and his eyes took in my body in just my underwear, then he made eye contact with me as his hands traced my sides. I shivered a little at his touch, and he froze, making sure I was okay with it.

SMUT. NOT A LOT. ONLY A LITTLE.

"Do you mind..." "Do whatever you want." I sighed and his hands went behind me to unclasp my bra. "How the hell do you girls work these things?" He asked as he finally got it free. He kissed my neck and chest, slowly going down to knead and kiss my breasts.

I moaned softly and he took his shoes and pants off. He kissed down my chest and stomach, now noticing the underwear I had on. Lacy red thong.

"Are you sure... I mean, I know no sex yet, but are you sure you're okay with this?" He asked and I nodded. "Please." I said, feeling the thin material of my underwear start to pool with a wetness.

"You sure...?" He checked again. "Positive." I grinned down at him and he slowly slipped the thong down my legs and around my ankles until I shook them off, now completely naked.

I lied back and he kissed my hips and I felt his fingers make contact with the inside of my thigh and I stiffened up. "You okay?" "Yeah. I'm good." I said and relaxed. "Shhh. I'm gonna make you feel good, okay?" He said and I nodded.

Slowly, his fingers traced the folds down there and he spread my legs, opening me slightly. "Well, you sure are wet down here. Need a towel or something?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "Kenny..." I breathed, just getting more soaked by the second.

"I know. I'm going to make you feel so good, baby." He whispered and his fingers started to run around that sensitive bundle of nerves. I got a feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'm not sure what it was, but it was a good feeling that I wanted to feel again.

"Do that again." I breathed. "What? This?" He said and rubbed a certain area that made my stomach get that feeling and tighten up. "Yes." I sighed.

"What if I do this?" He said and ran two fingers across the opening, getting them nice and wet. I just took in a deep breath and tried to control my moans. "It's okay. It's only us here." He said and I nodded and let out a moan.

"How does this feel?" He asked, slipping a finger inside me and I moaned, not being able to help arching my back. "Tell me." He commanded and I sighed. "So good, Kenny. Oh God." I managed to get out.

"You feel good, baby. Want more?" He asked and I nodded. Another finger was soon in me, pumping in and out at a slow pace. "Please... Faster." I said and he went faster, making me sigh happily.

I felt the tightness in my stomach loosen and I let out a loud cry as I orgasmed. I came on his fingers and he licked it up and wiped his hand on the bedsheets.

"Kenny?" "Hmm?" "Can I, uh...?" I said and motioned towards his boner. "Oh, yeah." He said and I took his boxers off, springing him free. I slid down his body, tracing his muscles along the way until I got to his erection and got a grasp on it, making him take in a sharp breath at one touch.

I did what I saw in the porn videos and rubbed him up and down, making sure to get every inch. He used to brag about how he has a ten inch dick when we weren't dating to girls he flirted with, and I never believed him. Now, I don't know about ten inches, but damn, he sure looks close.

I kept going, making him moan and pant until white come got all over my hands. I licked it off, and it didn't taste all that bad, actually.

I crawled back up and lied down, Kenny pulling the covers up and over us and held me to his chest to keep me warm. "I love you." I said and pressed a kiss to his shoulder. "I love you too." He said and we drifted off to sleep.