25

This one's just for a laugh... Haha

....................................................

I woke up and got dressed, sliding my jacket on and went to pick the guys up. Kenny greeted me with a quick kiss and the guys climbed in the back. "Did your parents say anything?" I asked him, biting my lip nervously as I drove.

"They still like you if that's what you're worried about." He said with a muffled voice. "Okay." I sighed and relaxed. "Better?" "Better."

"Wait. You met his parents?" Stan asked and we nodded. All of their jaws dropped. "Oh my God, you two are serious." Kyle gasped. "Like really serious..." Stan breathed. "Super serious." Cartman added.

"I don't see the big deal." I shrugged. "Dude! Wendy and I were dating for like, six years or something and I never met her parents! You and Kenny have been dating a month and you met his parents." Stan said.

I just shrugged as I parked in the lot. We got to class and Garrison had an announcement. "In two days we have a talent show, so I'm handing out forms for people who want to be in it. Turn it in to me tomorrow, alright?" Garrison said and passed out the sheets.

"Sarah you could totally sing in that!" Kyle said. "Nah, I don't like competitions." I shrugged. "She's not going to sing! She's gonna play piano and do a kick ass song!" Cartman scoffed. "Again, don't like competitions." I rolled my eyes. "Oh, Sarah. You're joining the talent show? What talent do you have?" Wendy said with a smirk on her face.

"She sings and can play kick ass piano." Stan bragged for me. "I really don't wanna join..." No listened to me. "Of course she sings! You just wanna beat me, don't you, whore? Fine. I challenge you to a sing-off at the talent show! You against me, and we'll see who wins." She said and I sighed. "How many times do I have to say I don't even want to be in the fucking talent show?" I sighed. "Scared, Sarah?" She taunted and I sighed and stood up.

"Fine. I'll go against you in a stupid sing-off. I'll also play piano, just cos I want to. That, and I'll kick your ass. Is that what you want?" I asked and she smirked. "You better get practicing, Sarah." She said and I sighed and sat back. "You didn't even want to join." Kenny said and I sighed. "Yeah, but I now understand why Cartman and Kyle fight so much." "Really?" They all said. "Yeah. You just want to kick their ass and show them sooo much." I said, making them laugh.

After lunch I went home and took the boys home with me so I could practice my piano. I played a more difficult version of "He's A Pirate" that they were astounded by. "Nah, I'm not doing that one." I sighed.

"Why don't you work on your singing to go against Wendy?" Stan suggested. "No. I want to surprise everyone. Besides, I know I'll beat her, anyway." I shrugged. "Why don't you tell us the song so we could listen to it and imagine your voice there so we know?" Cartman said.

"Why don't you all shut up and help me with the piano or I will lock you all in my room and makeout with Kenny in front of you?" I suggested and Kenny did a "WOOHOO!" While the rest of them gagged and shut up. I laughed at him and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Do I need to work on anything?" "We don't know. We don't play piano." Kyle said.

"We just know that you will kick ass against Wendy and everyone else." Kenny assured me.