18

I woke up the next morning excited for today. I'm officially dating Kenny. I still can't believe it.

I got dressed in one of my better crop tops that was a little higher cut and better looking on me. I slid my skinny jeans on and a belt and then my jacket, putting my books and binders in my bag and patting Dale's head before I left. I drove to the stop and Cartman, Stan, and Kyle were there. No Kenny.

"Kenny said he was walking today." Stan said as he slid in the front seat. "You don't mind, right?" He said and I shook my head. "Nah, go ahead. Why's he walking? Is that normal for him?" I asked as I drove, Ed Sheeran in the background.

"Not really. Did something happen between you two?" "Not really..." "Liar. What happened?" Kyle said. "Well he took me to Stark's Pond to go ice skating..." "And?" "And we kind of kissed..." I bit my lip. "So...?" "So here we are!" I said as I parked and got out Flash speed.

I looked around at the students standing outside, hoping to find a familiar orange coat. "Maybe he's inside." Kyle suggested. "Maybe he's scared and doesn't want to show his face around you anymore cos both of you suck ass." Cartman said. My eyes filled with tears and I heard both of them hit him. "Ow!" "Dude! Shut up!" "Yeah, don't upset her."

My eyes scanned the crowd and I frowned, but didn't let my tears show. What if Cartman was right? What if he did regret it? What if he was avoiding me? He knows perfectly well I drive to the busstop to pick him up and the boys and drive back to drop them off. What if he's not coming cos he's ashamed or something?

"C'mon, guys, let's go in..." I sighed, realising that Kenny probably didn't want to see me as much as I wanted to see him. "Oh look, fatass! Now you've done it!" Kyle yelled. "No, it's not him. I'm just stupid..." I sighed and walked into the room, them all following me. "You aren't stupid, maybe Kenny just got caught up or had to do something else." Stan suggested. "Yeah, like meet his other girlfriend." Cartman scoffed and Kyle turned and punched him.

"Shut up, fatass. Kenny likes her a lot, he wouldn't do this to anyone." He said and rubbed my back. Class started and still no Kenny. I stared down at my desk and tried to hide my tears. I'm such an idiot. This has happened before, why am I so blind?

The lunch bell rang, and Mrs. Garrison held me back. "Yes?" "Are you okay, Sarah?" She - he - God I don't know.. It asked and I shrugged. "I'm alright."

"Really? Cos I did just watch you cry for three hours at your desk." He/She/It/Garrison said and I shrugged. "Sorry, allergies makes my eyes water horribly." I made up an excuse. "Really?" "Yeah. Indoor and outdoor allergies. They're horrible." I shuddered. "Alright. You're dismissed." Garrison said and I left.

I didn't go to the lunchroom, I went to the bathroom and locked myself in the far stall and cried. Thank the Lord I didn't wear too much makeup today. That and I had extra eyeliner and mascara in my bag. Smart me.

I cried quietly and for almost all of lunch. When I calmed down, I cleaned up and went back to the room, normal as ever. "Dude! Where were you?!" Stan and Kyle asked me. "Wasn't hungry, went to my car to listen to an album." I lied again.

I paid no attention to the lesson, but my mind had other plans for me. "Don't ask stupid questions, and don't be a stupid bitch, okay? Just do that for mommy and daddy." Her sweet voice laced with poison told me.

"I'm doing this cos I love you, and it's for the better. You're so naive, so innocent, the world will just eat you right up." She said and bit her lip evilly before beating me, "teaching me to fight".

"You killed him! How could you do that?! Your own father!" Her face was in my memory, screaming and shaking. I closed my eyes for a second, and the world turned to chaos.

"Sarah, are you okay?" I heard Garrison ask me. "Sarah?" Stan and Kyle asked me and I opened my eyes and found I was crying again. "Mrs. Garrison, call Dale. Someone find Kenny!" Stan said. I wiped my eyes free of tears, but ended up with black stains. "Keep your eyes open. Dale and Kenny are coming." Kyle told me.

"Get everyone out of the room. Sarah, I'm here." I heard Dale say. "Where's Kenny?" I heard him ask. "He didn't show up today." Kyle explained quickly. "Okay, Sarah, what did you hear? What'd you see?" Dale asked me. "Mom..." I cried. "God. What else?" "I killed..." "No you didn't. Hush." "But I did!" "No you didn't. You didn't kill anyone." Dale said and smoothed my hair back.

"I killed him..." "No you didn't. That's just your mom talking." Dale said. "Call an ambulance." He said. I blacked out before I could say any more.

"I killed him... I did..."