45

I woke up beside Kenny again and the boys were draped asleep across everywhere. "Hello, beautiful." Kenny said and kissed my nose. "Hello, handsome." I smiled and sat up and started to get dressed.

The boys got dressed as I did my makeup and put a bow in my hair and we had to go to school today. I drove them all and we got to class early today and sat down and talked.

"You know who I think you would get along with really well?" Kyle said to me. "Who?" I asked. "Craig. I can see you getting along real well with Craig." Kyle said and they nodded. "Depends." "On?" "How many times he flips me off." I said, making them laugh.

"You? Maybe once every two minutes." "Why?" "Because you hang out with us. Craig hates us. Once we accidentally got him arrested and we were all stuck in Miami and then got shipped to Peru to fulfil some prophecy containing Craig." Stan said.

"Aw, well no wonder... Wait, you've been to Peru?" I asked and they nodded. "We've also been in space and many dimensions." "Lucky bastards. Bring me on your next adventure, okay?" "We'll try." Kenny promised.

Class started and I saw Kenny drinking something out of the corner of my eye. "Is that whiskey?" I asked and he nodded. "Dude, pass it over." I said and he grinned and passed it. I took a long sip and passed it back.

We spent the whole class time before lunch just passing back and forth a bottle of whiskey. When the lunch bell rang, we went and ate a bit and went back to the room, passing back and forth the bottle again.

"Mr. Garrison! Sarah and Kenny are drinking alcohol!" Wendy told on us. "Yeah, I know." Garrison sighed. "And you aren't going to do anything?" Clyde asked. "I've taught this class for way too long, I just don't really care anymore if Kenny's been doing that since third grade." Garrison said and we grinned at each other.

"But alcohol isn't allowed in school property." Bebe said. "I really don't think anyone here wants to send me to the office, so if I was you, I would drop it and continue the educational lesson." I spoke up and Kenny tried not to die laughing.

"You two just go see the principal, okay?" He said and we got up and left to go see Principal Victoria.

"I really don't know what to do with you two anymore! First it was verbal abuse with you, Sarah. I've always had to deal with Kenny for bringing in porn and alcohol, but never the both of you! Just... You're both suspended for the rest of the week, okay? Go home." She sighed so we went back to the room, grabbed our stuff and left.

We went to his and up to his room and collapsed on his bed. "Kenny?" "Yeah?" "I'm bored." "So am I." He said and I sat up and took my shirt off, showing off a black bra. "Again, I repeat, I'm bored." I said and he looked up and saw me in my bra and staring at him.

"I'm not taking your virginity if that's what you mean." He said while sitting up. "No, that's not what I meant... But why wouldn't you?" I asked, facing him, sitting cross legged on the bed right in front of him.

"Because..." He started and moved closer to me so we were face to face. "If I ever get the chance to have your virginity, I would want it to be the best night of your life, not just a random time when you say you're bored." He started and kissed my neck.

"I would want it to be on maybe a birthday night, a special night, maybe the night we get engaged for real or a wedding night." He said and held my hips. I bit my lip and closed my eyes and tried to picture it.

I nodded in agreement with him. "Sure, I will make you feel loved and I'll make you feel good, but no sex until the perfect time." He swore and I could only agree with him because it sounded so perfect.

He kissed my neck and went down to my collarbones, and I tilted my head back to give him more room. He left hickeys, I'm sure of that, but traced over them with his tongue, soothing them. I let out a soft and quiet moan, and he groaned in response.

"Baby, I love you." "I love you too." We said and it was oh so perfect.