23

I know the video seems weird, but just watch it. It's actually very beautiful all on piano. I'll be posting a few more like this, but that's it, I swear. Just take a few minutes and listen, because it's important for the chapters its in.

....................................................

I woke up tied up with Kenny around me and smiled to myself. This is my heaven right here.

I got up and dressed and ready and let him sleep. "Why didn't you wake me?" He said and I was putting my earrings in across the room. "I didn't want to disturb you. Besides, you're cute when you sleep." I said and bit my lip, praying he wouldn't take that the wrong way.

"You're cuter than me when you sleep." He shrugged and got up and dressed, throwing his coat on but leaving the hood down. I walked over to him and he put his arms around my waist, pulling me to him.

"You are the weirdest little shit I've ever met." I shook my head and he smiled and tilted his head a little to kiss me. Every kiss gets a little sweeter with Kenny.

Dale knocked on the door and we pulled apart so I could answer it. "Yeah?" I asked. "I'm going shopping, since you know... Birthday.... So I'll be back around five-ish. Early present for you in the living room." He said and I groaned. "Stay safe." He said and left before I could yell at him.

I felt Kenny's arms wrap around me from behind. "When's your birthday, babe?" He asked in my ear, softly kissing and nibbling on it. "Next week." I sighed. "What day?" "Friday. The seventeenth." I bit my lip as he held me by my waist, my back pressing against him and he kissed my ear and neck and played with my hair.

"What do you want for your birthday?" "Nothing from you. You've given me a lot already." I said. "I've given you flowers." "A lot of beautiful flowers. And I already have everything I want." I said turning around to face him. "Yeah?" "Yeah."

"Like what?" "Like you." I shrugged, but meant it. "Want breakfast?" "Lead the way." Our fingers laced up and I lead him down the stairs and into the kitchen. "What would Kenny like for breakfast?" I asked. "What can you make?" "Without burning the house down? Eggs and bacon." I smiled and he laughed. "I can also make tea and coffee, but once I exploded a teapot..." I bit my lip as he looked at me in question. "I don't think I'll ask." "Good choice. Eggs and bacon?" "Sounds perfect." He said and I grinned and kissed him quickly.

I rolled the sleeves of my jacket up, then just ended up taking my jacket completely off, leaving me in a crop top and jeans and socks. I got frying pans out and a spatula and prongs out and four eggs and bacon out with cooking spray.

"How do you like your eggs?" "Sunny side up." "Same here." I smiled, another thing we had in common. I made lots of bacon and fried up four eggs in pairs sunny side up. I even dared to make Irish style tea, and didn't blow up the teapot.

I served breakfast and Kenny smiled at me widely. We sat across from each other and dug in. "These are perfect." He commented on the egg. "Thanks." I sighed gratefully, knowing now that I didn't kill us.

"Want some tea?" I asked as the pot started to bubble wildly. He shrugged and poured the tea for us. "Careful, it's really hot." I said and he nodded.

"I love watching you cook." He said once we were half through breakfast. "Really? Why? Cos I'm a girl?" I said jokingly. "No! I'm not sexist like Cartman. It's just, the way you cook. You dance around the kitchen while you're making stuff. You also stand on tiptoes a lot, and it's really cute." He said and blushed, admitting to watching me.

I smiled and felt my cheeks heat up. "Uh... Thanks?" I bit my lip, not really knowing how to respond. "That and I got a pretty nice view of your ass." He shrugged and I laughed. "Only you could take a sweet moment and make it perverted." "It's a specialty." He said and I took our plates, stealing a kiss from him. I turned my back and leaned over, so my ass was right next to him. "Got a better view?" I asked while laughing.

"Oh yeah, thanks." He said and patted my bum. I stood back up and rinsed the plates and left them in the sink for later. I filled my mug as the doorbell rang. Kenny got up and answered it. "Knew you'd be at your girlfriend's." I heard Cartman say. "C'mon in, guys!" I called and they walked in the kitchen. "Want tea?" I asked.

"We're in America." Cartman said while rolling his eyes. "And I was raised a Brit, so I don't care where I am, I will have tea with me." I snapped. "Also, another tip, Cartman, actually two. One, don't piss off Brits and don't piss off girls. So in all, don't piss off British girls, we will fuck your shit up." I said and I saw him gulp.

I drank my tea while we all talked, and Stan brought up an interesting point. "I forgot to ask, why is there a huge piano in the living room?" He said and I nearly choked on my tea. Kenny and Kyle patted my back as I coughed and my eyes watered. "Are you serious?! There's a piano in the living room?!" I said and they all nodded. I set my mug down and ran into the room, seeing a black glossy grand piano. A card was on top of it, reading "Happy Early Brithday, Sarah. - Dale" and I nearly screamed.

I sat down slowly and tears filled my eyes as my fingers rested on the keys. There was already a sheet music book propped up and I flipped it open. He already had most of my favourite songs to play written in.

I let out a shaky breath and hit a key, my favourite note, high C. "You play piano?" Kyle asked. "I haven't played in a long time..." I said, biting my lip. "Play something." Kenny urged me on, standing directly behind me, his hands resting on my shoulders.

I started to play the song I thought would impress the most, a complicated version of "Let It Go" from Frozen. I didn't know every single part, but I could play the song beautifully.

I tried my best to remember all the parts I could and play my best, and when I was done, they applauded me. Even fatass clapped.

"I'm bored. Let's go do something." So we went to do something.