11

Kenny took off his gloves, putting them in his coat pocket as Stan, Kyle, and Cartman went to get ice cubes.

Kenny helped me be longer and I saw his eyes tracing my stomach, waist, and hips. My hips were pretty bony and they stuck out, causing a visible gap in the front of my pants where it couldn't meet my stomach.

"Why didn't you want to kiss me?" Kenny asked. "Cos if I was going to kiss you, I would want it to stay between us." I said and he nodded. He seemed relaxed a little.

They came back and that's when I noticed that Kenny and I were holding hands. We let go and Stan and Kenny were going to put ice cubes on me while Kyle and Cartman kept count and time. Kyle kept count while Cartman kept time.

"Ready?" Stan checked with everyone, we were ready. He put the ice cube down right above my belly button. They stacked and Kyle kept counting on a little notepad and tally marks. I tried not to move or breathe too hard. I lifted my crop top a bit, with a bit of help from Stan and Kenny, to fit more on.

"Stack them. Find a way to stack them." I said gently. Stan started stacking them, but Kenny decided to be evil and slip one down the gap in my pants. "Dude! Not cool!" I yelled at him as Kenny fell back laughing. "Dude!" I complained as I felt the ice through my underwear.

I slowly reached down and fished it out and chucked it at Kenny. "Dude!" The rest of them laughed. "That wasn't funny." I grumbled.

Fifty two ice cubes later, we had to stop since they were melting on me. Stan went to get me a towel and I had to lie there while Kenny and Cartman pushed the ice off of me.

I wrapped my torso in the towel and zipped my jacket up around that. "Some of you are really evil." I said, glaring at Kenny. He just smiled at me and I turned to leave. "You sure you don't want to kiss Kenny?" Kyle called. I sighed and rolled my eyes and kept walking.

I got to my house and took a warm shower to warm myself up.