54

I went to school the next week in my normal clothes, but my crop top showed a little more skin than I usually liked. When we got to school, I was kinda shocked to see Wendy in almost similar clothing.

Garrison accused us of being sluts and sent to the principals office, where she made us change clothes. I flipped her off and went to go home. Wendy soon caught up with me.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I wanna talk to you! We need to change the code! It's not fair! This is sexism!" She yelled as we walked out.

"How are we gonna change the code, Wendy? The code is unchangeable. We have a snowball's chance in Hell." I said and she sighed. "We strike." "Huh?"

"We strike. We do a strike until they're forced to change the code. It's that simple. Some kids in New York did it and they got their dress code changed." She said and I nodded.

"Okay. How do we strike?" "Bear with me on this, okay?" She said and we stopped right outside of the school. "Alright. I'm open-minded." I said. "Underwear strike." "Underwear strike?" "Yeah, we come to school everyday and try to get others to do it until they have to change it. It'll work! I know it!" She said and I nodded.

"Yeah, we're two girls that come to school in our underwear, lots of people will join. I mean, I used to model, I know I have a pretty decent body cos Kenny tells me all the time. You play soccer, you've got to have a pretty good body for that." I said and she nodded.

"Get in." I said as we walked to my car. "Where are we going?" "To get some more underwear. We wanna look our best, don't we?" I said and she nodded. I got us to Victoria's Secret, Charlotte Russe, Rue21, and Hot Topic. I soon had more pairs of underwear than I could count. I had Batman, sparkly, lace that actually covered me, Superman, a lot of Ariel, strapless bras, and a whole bunch of different colours. Wendy also got a lot of the same stuff.

"How're we gonna get past all the people at school or in neighbourhoods?" "Wear a long coat and make sure it goes down to at least your knees." I said and she nodded.

I called her the next day as Kenny was getting dressed, and we both wore our Superman bras and panties for the first day. I tugged on a coat and did my makeup quickly.

I drove the guys to school and saw Wendy waiting for me with her coat. I kissed Kenny's cheek and went as fast as I could in my satin blue pumps up to Wendy. "Ready?" She asked and I nodded. "Let's do this." I said and we put down our bags and took the coats off, revealing the Superman underwear and bra and walked in the school normally as any day.

We got through the hallway with a bunch of people staring at us and into class where we took our seats as we did everyday.

Soon everyone's attention was on us. Kenny was beside me with a "what the hell, Sarah?!" "Wendy and I are striking, Kenny." I said. "Against?" "How unfair the school dress code is. We'll come to school everyday in our underwear until the dress code changes." I explained.

"That's great, I'm happy for you that you're standing up for this... But do you know how many guys looked at your ass?" He whispered in a hurt voice and I looked over at him and slipped his hood off, taking him by the collar and smashing out lips together in a rough kiss.

After a minute I pulled back and he had a dazed, but happy look on his face. "Better now?" "So much better now." He sighed and I smiled like the little girl I was.

"I love you so much." He sighed and I laughed. "You better not just be saying that." I warned. "Believe me, I'm not." "I love you too, Ken." I smiled.

"Hold up. You never call me Ken." He said and I shrugged. "Thought I'd try it out. I like Kenny much better, anyway." I said and saw him smile again.

Class started and Garrison made an angry face at the fact that Wendy and I were just in our underwear, but he chose to ignore it. At lunch, I knew I was being stared at by most guys, but Kenny had his arm around me protectively.

Jonathan didn't even question it. He just acted like I was wearing clothes as everyday.

But as the days grew on, more girls showed up to school in their underwear, and soon the guys were too. Kenny was now getting a boner every class, and he couldn't help it or hide it all that well since he came to school in his boxers and the Orange parka.

After the boners, Kenny always hand a hand on me at all times. It might've been on my arm or leg, or holding my hand, or resting on my back or shoulder. There was always some form of touching between us.

After two weeks, everyone was going to school in their underwear, and I walked into school one morning, Kenny's hand pervertedly on my ass and playing with the top of my underwear, an announcement came on that said "Germelman and Testaburger won over the School Board and the dress code has been changed." And Wendy ran up and high fives me.

"Told you it'd work!" She said happily. "Yeah! Good job, Wendy." I smiled. "Wait, this was all Wendy's idea?" Stan said. "Yep." We said and nodded. "Are you serious? We'd expect an underwear strike from Sarah! Not you, Wendy!" Kenny said, pinching my hip, making me jump.

"Oh well, guys." She shrugged and walked off.

That day in class, Kenny held my hips and that was the last day we spent in our underwear.