74

The last few days I spent with my boys, and today was the last day of school, and summer begins.

When school was let out we all grabbed our bags and raced out. We all had a mini party in the parking lot and Kenny and I didn't party at all. We were too busy kissing at my car,

He pressed his hips against mine and tilted my face even more up, our faces hidden from everyone thanks to our matching parkas.

"Hey you two! Stop sucking face!" Cartman yelled and forced us apart and I watched as Kenny quickly recollected himself and put his tongue back in his mouth.

"I love you guys so much!" He yelled happily in our ears. "God, Cartman!" I laughed as he let go of Kenny and hugged me, picking me up and spinning in a full circle. Then he set me down and moved to hug Kenny, who only backed up without success. He was nearly squeezed to death by Cartman.

"Kenny, my best friend. On his way to becoming a man!" He cried and Kenny tried to hush him.

Then Kenny got out of his grip and moved over to me, taking my hand and tracing the promise ring. "Hey! EVERYBODY! SHUT YOUR CAKE HOLES! KINNEH HAS SOMETHING IMPORTAAANNT TO SAY!" Cartman shut everyone up and Kenny sighed and undid my hood and pulled it down before undoing his and pulling it down as well.

People gasped and I knew that not many of them had seen him without a hood before.

"Sarah, I gave you this ring about in our second month of dating. I promised to love you and be with you forever, right?" He said and I nodded.

"Well, now I want to make than an official promise." He said and took a box out of his parka pocket and slid down onto one knee. The girls watching all squealed and most everyone gasped.

"Now, I know you wanted to wait until we were eighteen, but I'm eighteen now, and I just don't feel like waiting a few more months until October. I want to make you the happiest girl alive, okay? We have way too much in common, and we've both died for each other and would proudly do it again. We've both been through a lot, I think everyone knows that with my poverty and your really horrible family issues. And... I want to spend eternity with you, okay? And you know that when I say eternity, you know I fucking mean it. So I'll propose a third time cos maybe third time's the charm. Will you marry me?" He asked and opened the box to show me a sparkling diamond ring.

"Holy shit, Kenny!" Stan exclaimed as they saw the ring. "Dude, how did your poor ass afford that?" Cartman asked. Kenny ignored all of it.

"Will you?" He asked and I looked into his blue eyes and put my hands over my mouth and nose and I nodded frantically. "Third time's a charm." I mumbled as he slid the ring on my finger right above the promise ring and stood up and kissed me.

He lifted me up and kissed me again and again and I threw my arms around his neck to hold him tight. Everyone around us cheered and clapped and congratulated us.

"No marriage until after graduation, alright?" I said and he nodded. "That's what I was hoping for." He sighed.

"Dudes!" Stan yelled and threw his arms around the both of us. "I'm gonna cry!" Kyle yelled as he hugged us on the other side. "I'm crying already!" Cartman yelled and hugged all of us at once somehow.

I just looked up at Kenny to see him watching me. 'Head?' He mouthed. 'Eat me first.' I rolled my eyes and mouthed back. 'Okay.' He smiled and I tried not to laughed.

So when we got to mine, that's exactly what we did.