43

I drove Kenny and I back to my house and I gathered some of my stuff. I washed my makeup off and he looked in disgust as I peeled the scars off. I changed out of my clothes and grabbed my bag. "Let's go." He said and I drove to his house.

"Why are you staying at mine, again?" He asked. "Because I hate Dale right now." I said and he got my bag as we walked in.

"Hey Kenny. How was the party?" His dad asked. "It was alright. Sarah's here, too!" He called. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. McCormick!" I said as we walked in the kitchen.

"Oh hello, Sarah. You can call us Stuart and Carol, y'know." His mom said. "Alright, Stuart, Carol." I nodded. "You two aren't going to your home?" Carol asked.

"No, she's having some family issues right now." Kenny said sadly. "You can stay over anytime you want, Sarah, for however long you want." Carol said and I smiled. "Thank you very much."

We went up to his room and I gave him a quick kiss. "I'm just going to get a quick shower to get this shit out of my hair, okay?" I said and he nodded. I grabbed some clothes out of my bag for my PJs.

I slipped into the bathroom and got in the shower, washing and rinsing my hair well. I thought I heard the door open and close once, but whatever. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around myself and went to my clothes, looking for some underwear.

No underwear. I narrowed my eyes as Kenny came to mind that pervy bastard. I grabbed my clothes and marched to his room and found him snickering on his bed. "Where are they, Kenny?" I asked, shutting his door. "Whatever are you talking about, beautiful?" He asked, face red from trying not to laugh.

"My underwear, sick bastard." I said, tightening the towel around myself, and holding my hand out for them. "Nah ah ah." He said, taking his coat off and standing right in front of me.

"You have a choice to get your panties and bra back. Either you get dressed in front of me, or you let me touch you, or you touch me naked. Make a choice, lovely." He said and I narrowed my eyes.

"Kenny..." I sighed and saw him smirk. "Can I please have my underwear back? Please?" I said and tried puppy eyes on him. I saw him falter a bit, but he held himself back.

"Guess it doesn't matter. My sister and brother are at their friend's house, mom and dad are going out late, so we have the place to ourselves." He said and I blushed a bit.

I bit my lip, thinking over every possibility out of this. I wasn't sure if I was comfortable with intimacy yet. I mean, God yes I wanted him to touch me and holy fuck I wanted to touch him, but I wasn't sure yet about sex or whatever.

"Baby, I won't do anything you aren't good with. I promise." He said and took my underwear out from their hiding spot under the bed and he handed them to me. "See? Here." He said and placed them in my hand.

I bit my lip and threw them behind me. I traced his face and kissed him gently. I'm sure now. "S-Sarah?" "Touch me." I whispered and felt him freeze.

"You do know I was kidding... Right? I don't want to pressure you or anything...." He said and I raised my arms and let the towel drop. "No pressure. I'm sure." I said and he looked me deep in my eyes.

He stepped back and his eyes traced my body. "God, can you get any more perfect?" He asked and I smiled. "Maybe." I shrugged and he came back to me and kissed me slowly, hands trailing up from my waist to my chest and traced my boobs. I bit my lip to keep in my moan and he kissed it away.

He gave them a soft squeeze and trailed back down my waist and hips. He laughed and I pulled back to look at him. "Remember the truth or dare game in Stan's backyard? When I slipped ice down your front?" He said and I chuckled and nodded against his forehead and he held my hips tighter.

"Man, I've dreamt some dreams about your hips." He said and traced one of my sweet spots with his finger on my hip bone, and I shivered a bit. I laughed softly and tried again to hold in a moan and a whimper.

He gave my bum a soft squeeze and went to my thighs, feeling the skin in between them, and lifted me up and he sat on the bed with me on his lap. We made out and he held me close to him.

I lifted his shirt up and off of him and moved closer so our chests touched. "I love you." He sighed and I smiled. "Mo love you too." I whispered and we kept kissing the whole night.