71

The next day and a few after that, I was getting stressed out with all that's happening in the gang and my mom and all that shit. Kenny also seed pretty stressed from all that I was going through.

One night I woke up to find him pacing my room, staring down at his phone and typing furiously. "Babe? What are you doing?" I asked.

"I can't sleep." He said with his parka on that muffled his voice. "Why not?" I asked, sitting up. "Because I'm worried about you." He sighed and tucked his phone away and looked at me.

"Baby, you shouldn't worry about me." I sighed, getting up and going over to him, not caring that I was half naked. I put my hand on his shoulder and he thankfully didn't shake it off.

"You can't sleep?" I cooed in his ear and he tensed a little. "No..." "I bet I can help you." I smirked and traced down his chest as I moved to stand in front of him. He held my hips as his fingers slid under the band of my underwear.

"What are you gonna do that can possibly help me?" He said in a low whisper. "Hmmm... I don't know..." I smirked and he picked me up and we landed on the bed and I crawled over and sat beside him and since Kenny was already shirtless and slipped down his pants and boxers.

He wasn't fully hard yet, so I started to strip for him, which made his eyes widen and he hardened up a bit more. "Let me touch you." He groaned in desperation. I straddled his waist and he ran his hands and tongue all across me, making me wetter and wetter.

I felt his erection on my backside and I pushed his head back down and crawled off of him and he looked at me in confusion and hurt. I gave Kenny a wink and began to jerk him off hard and fast.

"Oh God, Sarah! Please faster, please." He begged and I smiled and went faster. One of his hands went down and traced fast, pressured circles around the small nub on me and I moaned and bit my lip to stifle it.

"No, I want to hear you moan." He said, out of breath. We both came a bit later and I slid up to kenny and traced patterns on his chest.

"Kenny?" "Yeah?" "I think- I, uh..." How the fuck do you say this? "Tell me." He said and kissed my nose. "I think I'm ready." I said and he was silent.

"Kenny?" "Yeah? Oh. Um, Sarah, I don't think you're ready." He said and we stared at each other. "But..." "I didn't mean it that way. If you're ready, that's great, and God, believe me I want you so badly, but I want it to happen on a special night. I want it to be extra special for you, for the both of us." He said and I nodded, not finding my argument in this.

"Are you mad?" "No. I see what you're saying. I want it to be special too, sorry, Kenny." I said and snuggled up to him. "What are you apologising for?" He asked. "I don't know. For trying to rush you, I guess." I shrugged. "Don't apologise. You're not rushing me. I'm ready whenever you are, and I want you to give me your virginity and I'll give you mine on the most special night we live to see." He said and kissed me softly.

"You're too good for me." I sighed and snuggled up to him, lying my head on his chest, right over his heart, as we went to sleep.

.....................................................

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BUTTER'S INNOCENCE BECAUSE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BE THAT FUCKING INNOCENT.

.....................................................

At the next meeting that afternoon, I wore my extra tight leggings and a thong. One, for no panty lines, and two, Kenny obviously.

"Alright, let's go over the plans." I sighed. "Hey, Sarah?" Kyle asked and I looked up and folded my hands. "Yes, Kyle?" I asked and he, Stan, Cartman, and some of the other guys exchanged glances.

"Not to intrude or anything, but are you and Kenny okay?" He asked and I saw Kenny glare at them. "We're fine, dirty Jew." Kenny spat. "Kenny!" Stan and I gasped. "What?" He said in an annoyed tone.

"Why'd you just call Kyle a Jew?" I asked. "Cos he is a Jew. He is not a Christian, he is Jewish, which makes him a Jew." Kenny shrugged through his parka.

"But that's something you expect from a rude asshole like Cartman, not you." I said. "You're not the only one changing, sweetheart." He said, looking at me and I sucked in a breath.

"Dude, careful!" Stan hissed. "I don't care." Kenny shrugged. "Is this about the thing?" I asked softly. "What? No, it's not about the thing." He scoffed. "It obviously is about the thing." I said, my eyes almost boring holes into his skull.

"It's not about the thing!" He yelled. "Then what are you so mad about?" I asked and he stood up in anger. "I'm mad because you're turning into someone else!" He yelled at me.

"I warned you this would happen! And what did you say? 'I'm not going anywhere'. That's what you said, Kenneth McCormick." I said.

"Ugh! You know what? I'm fucking leaving! I'm leaving your stupid gang, Sarah!" He yelled and moved towards the door. I shrugged and took the gun out of my pocket and shot him in his arm. "Ow! That fucking hurt!" He turned and screamed at me.

"Oh, you would know, wouldn't you?" I said and raised the gun, looking down at my feet. "Sarah, no-!" He said and I pulled the trigger and fell down, not quite dead yet.

"Goddammit!" I heard Kenny yell and kick something. "Oh my God!" Other people yelled. "Holy shit, dude!" Stan screamed.

"Why? Goddammit, I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry." Kenny cried next to my body and I slowly drifted into the sea of black that I was used to now.