57

When I went to pick up the guys, Kenny didn't stay last night sadly, I was shocked to see them all texting on their phones with coffee cups in their hands.

"Where were you?" Stan groaned. "Uh, trying to pick your asses up." I said as they got in. "Hey bae." Kenny said and kissed me quickly. I was left in shock and drove to the school as fast as I could.

"Omg guys, I'm gonna comment something super mean on Kyle's Insta post, ok?" Cartman said and typed something quickly. "Shut your fat JEW mouth cos no one gives a shit, Kahl." Kyle read out. "Omg! Shut up fatass!" "I'm not fat!" Cartman began crying.

"Hey, can we stop by the coffee place? I need more." Stan said. "We legit just passed it." I said and drove even faster.

When we got to the school I raced out and went to where the girls were grouped together. "Oh my god! Sarah, are you okay?!" Wendy asked and I shook my head.

"No, it's the guys... They're- they're acting like... Like us." I said and they looked around. "What do you mean, like us?" Bebe asked. "I mean, normal teenage white girl!" I exclaimed. "They're texting nonstop and they begged me for coffee... And I think they're wearing Uggs." I said and we all nearly screamed.

Well, not nearly. We all did scream and ran inside, pushing Mr. Garrison out of the room and locking the doors and windows and pushing chairs and desks against the door. We covered the windows and hid in the room.

"What do we do?!" Red freaked out. "I don't know!" Esther yelled. "Let's just calm down. Let's chill out! Ladies!" I called and they looked at me. "We need to figure out why they're acting this way, okay?"

"Okay." They sniffled and we all calmed ourselves down before making a plan. "Today we'll deal with it. Tomorrow, we show them how it feels." Wendy said and we uncovered the window and removed the desks and chairs to let the guys in.

We dealt with it, and the next day all the girls wore baggy clothes and minimum makeup and just pretended to be a dude. I blasted Kansas as I picked up the guy/girls who were now in sweaters, leggings, Uggs, had lots of eyeliner and mascara on, and never put their phones down as they sipped on coffees.

I went to chill with the girls/guys and unzipped my jacket and saw Kenny's eyes pop out. "Guys, meeting! Now!" He called and all the guys went to one area of the grounds and the girls dressed as guys went to the other.

"What do you think they're doing?" Heidi asked in a whisper. "I dunno." Wendy answered.

Soon the guys went in cars and drove back, so us girls ditched too. I went back home and got in some of my new underwear, dark blue thong and black and blue bra, and checked myself out.

"You are the sexiest person alive. Let's call People Magazine." I heard Kenny's voice and found him standing by my door. "Ever heard of knocking?" I asked and went over to him, closing the door and locking it. He turned us around and pinned me against the door, slowly lifting me up and holding me up by my thighs and bum.

"Wearing a thong for me? Naughty little girl you are." He said and I blushed. "I was just trying it on..." "Well, you're keeping it on, miss Sarah." He said and I sighed. "If you insist." I rolled my eyes.

That was a nicely made out day.