31

I had my plan set, but I would hold off until Sunday night. Right now the guys were coming over so I could take them out for my birthday dinner.

I drove them to Capital Ale House once they were all here. I was wearing a low cut shirt and black skinnies with my pumps.

We were seated and ordered drinks and I got the Bacon Fritters for them as an appetiser. "Sarah, are you sure you're okay?" Kenny asked me, his hand resting on my mid thigh. "I'm fine. It's my birthday, I should be happy. And besides, we showed Wendy in class." I smirked.

"Just wanna make sure you're okay." He said and kissed my cheek. "I know. But oh my God, you have to try the Bacon Fritters, it's heaven in a bite." I said once they came.

We ordered, all getting burgers of some kind, and I watched as they tried the Fritters. "Oh god, those are heaven in a bite." Cartman agreed.

We are our burgers once they came and I got a desert and we all shared a huge slice of chocolate cake.

We all drove to my house to just chill out. Soon they had to leave, and I held Cartman back to talk to him. Can't believe I'm doing this...

"Whaaat?" He complained. "Cartman, I need your help with something." I hissed as we stood outside of the door. "Okay. With what?" "Can't tell you right now, just come back Sunday morning, okay?" I said and he sighed. "I have church." "Does Eric fucking Cartman really need church?" I sighed. "You're right. I'll be here, and you better give me a good reason why I skipped church." He said and left.

When everyone was gone, Kenny and I went upstairs and ready for bed. "Sarah! I've got one more gift for you!" Dale called and I sighed and we went downstairs. When I got down there, Dale was holding a small black cat with the brightest green eyes you've ever seen.

My hand flew over my mouth and I went over and pet it. "It's mine?" "It's yours." "What do I name it?" "Why are you asking me?" He rolled his eyes. "It's it a girl or a dude?" "It's a girl." Dale answered.
"Her name is Victoria." "Victoria?" "What? She looks like a Victoria. Isn't that right, Victoria?" I said and scratched behind her ears. Dale passed Victoria to me, and I cuddled her to my chest. "Thanks, Dale." I smiled and he smiled at me.

We went back upstairs and I set down Victoria on the bed. She stomped around and I sat down and Kenny stood in front of me. He pulled his hood down and took both of my hands in his.
"I know we haven't really been together long, but I still want to do this." He said and took a box out of his coat pocket. My eyes widened and I backed up a little.

"Don't worry, I'm not proposing or anything." He rolled his eyes. I sighed and moved back to him. "I'm giving you a promise, as a promise that I'll always be here when you need me, and I'll stay with you until you tell me to leave, because..." He took a deep breath.

"Because I love you, Sarah." He said and my hand flew over my mouth. He smiled and knelt down. "So do you accept this promise ring?" He said and I nodded, tears filling my eyes because I was such a girl.

Kenny took my hand and slipped the ring on my ring finger, right where an engagement or wedding ring would go. I looked at it up close, just a gold band with a crystal clear diamond or some other stone in the middle. "God, Kenny, it's beautiful. Where did you get this?" I asked. "It was my mom's promise ring my dad gave her." He said and I smiled.

I stood up, pulling him up with me and I hugged him tightly. "Thank you. You've no idea how much this means to me. Someone who actually loves me telling me. Kenny, I love you too." I said and he pulled back to see my face. And to kiss me.

We lied on the bed and fell asleep with smiles on our faces and Victoria curled up at our feet.