32

On Sunday morning, Kenny had to go back home because his parents were gone and someone had to look out for little Karen.

Not long after, Cartman was knocking at my door. I let him in and dragged him up to my room. "Okay, now what's the brilliant reason you deprived me of the Lord?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Getting revenge on Wendy." I said and I saw his face shift. "Alright. How are we gonna do that?" He asked, fully listening in. "I have a few ideas." I smirked.

We spent the day going over different plans and at sundown, we chose a plan and quickly gathered all the supplies.

"Can you sound like Stan?" I asked and he cleared his throat. "How's this?" He asked in a Stan-like voice. "Perfect." I said and picked up the phone. "Okay, tell her to meet us at Stark's Pond in half an hour. If she asks where you are or any other questions that would give us away, just make a believable lie. You're good at that, right?" I said and he nodded.

"Hey Wendy." "No, I'm not trying to bother you... I just... I just wanna talk to you." "Oh, okay! Can you meet me at Stark's Pond in half an hour?" "You can? That's great! And Wendy?" "I- I miss you." "Okay, see you soon." He said and hung up and we both burst out laughing.

"You are such a good Stan!" "Thanks." "Okay, let's go." I sighed and we grabbed our stuff and went to Stark's Pond and hid behind some bushes. We waited until Wendy came and looked around, calling for Stan. "Go." I hissed and passed him the brick.

He snuck behind her and knocked her down. I ran out and held her to the ground. "Go get me some stuff." I said and dragged Wendy by her foot to the edge of the Pond, where there was a boat. Cartman pushed in a cinder block and rope and we left our stuff at the shore. I got Wendy in the boat and Cartman paddled out into the very centre of the lake, the deepest point.

I took the rope and tied it to the cinder block and tied the other end to Wendy's legs, binding them together. "Keep the boat steady, Cartman." I instructed.

"Hey, you, wake up." I said and slapped her. She woke up and looked at us with wide eyes. Cartman handed me duct tape and I taped her mouth before she could scream.

"Hey, listen to me, now, okay?" I said and took a knife out of my pocket. I held it to her throat and her eyes filled with tears. "Just listen and I won't hurt you, okay?" I said and she nodded. "You need to do something for me, okay?" I said and traced her neck with the tip of the knife.

"You need to stop calling me a slut and a whore, okay? You also need to stop encouraging others to do that, because I'm getting pretty sick of it. You're going to go to school tomorrow with an essay and you're going to tell Garrison that you improved your project and insist you read it to the class. Your project essay all talk about how wrong you were to call me names, and you're going to say that you had a nice chat with me, and you changed your mind about me, and I'm actually a pretty cool person. Got it?" I said and she nodded frantically.

"Good. Now, just in case you didn't get the message..." I said and held her over the edge of the boat and dunked her head in, holding her there from her neck, keeping her whole head under the water.

I brought her back up. "You mess up one little point, we will be back here, in this same position, except your heart will not be beating, and you will not be breathing. Got it?" I threatened and she nodded frantically.

I took the cinder block and dropped it out of the boat, and she bobbed just above the water. "Just so you know I'm not kidding and I hope you learned your lesson." I smiled and motioned for Cartman to paddle back to shore, where we got out and walked away, leaving her there to figure it out by herself.

"I assume I don't have to threaten you, too?" I asked Cartman as we walked back to my house. "No, I know not to talk. I'm just... Kinda shocked." I froze in place as we stood outside of a store, near an alleyway. "Shocked?" "Yeah, I didn't know you were that psychotic..." He sighed.

I rolled my eyes and took out the knife, pointing it directly at him. "You better choose your words widely, Eric. I'm running on adrenaline right now, and I will kill you." I said and he gulped. "You know I will." "No, I know you will. I just watched you torture and nearly kill Wendy..." "So right now you know not to push me. Goodnight, Cartman. Thanks for your help, it really means a lot to me." I managed a small smile before I tucked the knife away again and kept walking on to my house.