70

Our first meeting was in my basement a few days later after I had planned everything.

I walked down in black tight clothes another pair of black pumps. And sat at the end of the table.

"Hello, lovelies. How are we all today?" I asked. "If this is a gang, are you out gang leader?" Butters asked. I stared at him for a few seconds before answering. "Yes, Butters. Any idiot could figure that out." I sighed and he smiled without even thinking about it.

"You all do know that this is going to be very dangerous, right? Don't want any pussies in the group." I sighed and they all sat up a little straighter. "Good. That pleases me. I said and rested my feet up on the table corner.

"Now, how many of you are comfortable with seeing murder before your own eyes?" I asked and reached down and grabbed a cage with a few small animals in it. No one answered so I took a knife and its cover out from my belt loop. I slid the knife out and looked at it, finding a tiny scratch on the pure silver blade.

"Who's first? Mr. Mouse, Mr. Guinea Pig, or Mr. Hamster? Let's go with Mr. Mouse. He seems innocent enough." I said and reached and grabbed the small white mouse and set it in front of me.

I raised the knife and got ready to stab it, my other hand keeping it in place, when my knife got a few inches away and Tweek and Clyde yelled for me to stop.

I stopped and looked up at them, both standing and moving to stop me from killing the mouse. "Good." I nodded and put the mouse back in its cage with the other two.

"Good?" Wendy asked in confusion. "Yes, all of you did well. You all passed that test." I nodded as I put the knife back in its cover and on my belt loop. When I looked back up, Clyde an Tweek were back in their seats, everyone was confused.

"How did we all do good when Tweek and Clyde were pussies about it?" Kyle asked. "Tweek and Clyde did good because they somehow saw the logic in this. Why kill an innocent mouse? It never did anything to me that they're aware of. It's just a small mouse. Why kill it?" I asked them and paced around the table.

"You can't come up with an answer, can you?" I asked and they all shook their heads. "Good. That's good. Now imagine that mouse was a person, a living, breathing, innocent person who never did anything to hurt anyone. And now imagine that no one got up to stop me. I would've gone on and killed that person, wouldn't I have? Want to know why I stopped even when they told me to? Because I'm not that person. There are people in this world who will kill whoever, whenever, whatever, wherever they just feel like it. If Clyde and Tweek had not stopped me, I would've been that person. I am not that person, you see?" I said and they nodded.

"I admit, I have killed people before, but only if they deserve it. Like on Halloween, Uncle Black? You all remember that? I was dressed as the Joker and disappeared to kill him? He was my actual Uncle, he killed whoever he felt like whenever he felt like, and when I was younger the used to beat me quite often. He, lady and gentlemen, is a person who deserved it. Wouldn't you agree? And it's fine if you don't." I said and they all nodded.

"Good. The people who didn't get up also did good, because even though they knew I had no reason to kill that mouse, they would not dare stand between me and an innocent if I were to kill. Either they would be next, or who knows what. They were ready to accept that I would've killed an innocent for no reason and they would've had no problem with it. Or they could've had a problem, but they would've kept it to themselves. Do you see what I'm saying?" I said and they nodded.

"Alright. That's great. Great job. Any questions?" I asked and no one raised a finger.

"Okay. Easier on all of us, so good job, guys. Next one, sociopaths and psychopaths." I said and stood back at my place.

"What's the difference? Cartman, you should know this one easily." I said. "You're a psychopath and I'm a sociopath." "Yeah, okay. That's descriptive. Mind on elaborating, dumbass?" I said sarcastically.

"Fine, bitch." He sighed and I raised my eyebrow. "I'm sorry." He said quickly and I nodded. "Sociopaths usually don't think out their crimes, and they don't feel much. We- they tend to stick with an idea and do anything to achieve that idea's accomplishment. Psychopaths carefully think out their crimes and plans, and they're usually pure genius all under one roof. They can read people like books, and usually tell you your whole life's story in a glance. That's how they choose victims. Psychopaths also can't feel most emotions and will also do anything to reach a goal. Psychopaths usually tend to hide themselves since most people find psychopaths more dangerous than sociopaths, and sociopaths are usually okay with being out in the open. It is rare to find an actual psychopath, but sociopaths can be found almost anywhere. Psychopaths are made by either being raised that way or trained, or they're just born that way. Sociopaths are made by anger or something that went wrong in their life." He finished.

"That was better, thanks. Now-" "Can you read people?" Butters asked me and I fell silent. "Uh, yes, I can 'read' people, but it's annoying, so I've learned to block it out until I actually need it." I said quickly.

"That's kinda... Cool-ish. Creepy, but cool." Kyle said. "I can somewhat agree with you on that, but it's actually very annoying and stressful." I said. "How?" Stan asked. "It's annoying and stressful to walk into a public place, for example, and see a happy couple and immediately know that one of them is cheating on the other." I said and it was silent again.

"And it's stressful to know that and know that you can't speak up to the other person without ruining their happiness or causing a scene. Then it just looks weird, and we psychopaths don't really like to attract attention directly. If we want attention, it better be indirectly." I said and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Anyway, uh, where was I? Dammit. I lost my thought." I said and sat down. "Are we going to be killing people?" Wendy asked. "Most likely." I said. "Oh, okay." "Ah, bloody- I'll think of it later. You guys can go." I said and they said their goodbyes and left, aside from Kenny, who carried me up to my bed.

"That was a pretty good demonstration, Sarah." He said and I smiled and looked at him. "You just mean you liked the way my hips and ass looked in these." I said.

"No, I actually listened! And you forgot about your tits." He said and leaned down to kiss me. "Knew it." I called and heard him laugh. "Shut up. I wanna make you feel fucking amazing." He whispered seductively. "Work your magic." I smirked.

"That's my girl." He said with a husky voice and took my shirt off and the bra came off next. My jeans were off and across the room soon and then came his clothes and my panties. He kissed me feverishly and I loved it.

"You know, I really like this dark side of you. It should really be brought out more." He said. "You think?" "Oh yeah. Especially in bed. Or shower. Or wherever else you want me." He whispered in my ear as his fingers traced my core, making my stomach jump to life.

"Spread 'em wide, babe." He said and I opened my legs. He pressed a kiss to my hip and soon both his lips and fingers were on me, and this was the best I've felt with him ever. His two fingers pumped in and out of me and his lips and tongue kissed and sucked and licked all around.

"Oh my fucking... God, Kenny!" I panted, close to orgasming already. When I came, I let out a laugh and he plopped down beside me. "Sarah?" "Hmm, Ken Ken?" I looked over at his beautiful face. "Head?" He asked and bit his lip. "Of course." I smiled and kissed his lips quickly before sliding down and kissing the pink tip and wasting no time to put him in my mouth and start sucking and bobbing my head and licking.

He was panting and his back arched a little off the bed and I smirked at being able to see him like this. Then I took a chance and tried to deep throat him, waiting until he was completely vulnerable. Yeah, he was kinda big, but I got it without gagging.

"Sarah!" He called my name and I got off him with a pop. "Please." "I gotcha." I said and licked around until he came. I swallowed and lied back beside him. "Next time, I'm first." He said and I laughed and kissed him.

This was the most perfect moment ever.