60

New Year's Eve, I spent the whole day with Kyle watching Doctor Who. We got through season 5 and almost half of season 6, and the day after New Year's we were going to catch up again to see if we could finish season 6 and 7.

But today was New Year's, and Kenny apparently had a whole day planned for me.

He woke me up by kissing my face and neck and then we kinda had a tickle war that morning. We also made a huge breakfast, with tea of course, in our PJs. Our PJs were just out underwear, but no one really cared.

After breakfast he told me to get dressed in something pretty, but not fancy. So I did my jeans and a nice shirt that was button up and still showed my stomach. I even put on some wedges, but not too high. I did my makeup well and he asked for my car keys.

"If you wreck my Baby..." "I won't." He said when we got outside. "Still. If there's even a scratch on Baby..." He cut me off by kissing me deeply. "I'm gonna take good care of... Her? Him? I don't know the gender, sorry." He said and I laughed. "It's a boy. I named him Baby." I said and he nodded. "You know I'm gonna take good care of him." He said and I finally handed over the keys and he kissed me again.

He drove around and we were parked at the amusement park and he took me on a bunch of rides and won me a stuffed tiger. "You are really the sappiest person on Earth." I said and we kissed again, him holding my waist close to his, tracing the curve on my back. "Only for you." He whispered.

Next we went to Capital Ale House and got coke, bacon fritters, and burgers and ate and talked and laughed for almost two and a half hours.

After we went to the movies and made out in the back corner of the theatre. After that we went back home and he made me change into party clothes for a New Year's Party Stan was throwing later. When Kenny wasn't looking, I pulled on a short pencil skirt and slipped my underwear off. I hated the panty lines, anyway.

Kenny and I haven't done anything besides making out and maybe a little groping here and there, and tonight was a special night, so I think we deserved it.

He took me out to dinner, which was so adorable of him, and right after dinner we went to Stan's, where the party was already in full swing.

We made our way through without breaking the hold on our fingers and found our group over by the couches. We sat down, me right next to Kenny. As always.

"Are you two joined at the hip or something?" Stan asked with Wendy trying to get his attention beside him. "Or something." I smirked. "Soon they will be joined by something below Kenny's hips." Cartman coughed and my jaw dropped open and I turned to slap his arm. Kenny was blushing a bright red along with me and I turned and hid my face in his shoulder.

"Cartman!" People exclaimed and I felt Kenny hide his face with his hood. "Can we not go five minutes without you making some comment about when they're going to screw?" Kyle sighed. "He does this a lot?" Wendy asked. "He does this a lot." Stan answered.

"Drinks?" I heard a bored voice ask and I raised my head and pushed my hair back, and saw Craig holding out red solo cups to me and Kenny. "Yeah. Thanks, Craig." I smiled and took them, handing one to Kenny.

He sat on the other side of me, and I was suddenly wishing I had worn underwear. "Am I the only person who thinks Craig and Sarah would get along well?" Kyle said. A few people nodded and Craig and I eyes each other.

"I dunno. Maybe. But, she hangs out with you four." He shrugged and took a sip of his drink. "And that's a problem, why?" Cartman asked. "Remember Peru?" They fell silent.

"That, and I hate you guys." He said and drank more and I tried to keep the smile off my face. "Well." Stan said. "Don't be an asshole, Craig." Kenny said.