42

Yes, that's me. Yes, that makeup really did take forever to do. Yeah, I have purple hair. Yes, I know it's awesome. Yes, I know my profile picture has black eyes. That's because I like demons and I wanna be a demon, so I edited my eyes in that picture. This is the original one.

.....................................................

I walked right out and down the street, taking my knife out and holding it to my side. It glimmered in the lamp light and I kept walking right down the middle of the street.

No cars, no people on the sidewalk. I was perfectly safe.

I went to the community centre and turned and walked into an alleyway were there was a gunshot, a groan, and a thump.

"I knew you'd come." A deep voice spoke out to me. "How'd you find me?" I asked. "Easy. Dale called me and told me to visit." He chuckled. "That idiot." "He isn't, really. He told us all about your little trip to the hospital." He said and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Easily enough. Uncle Black? Community centre? You're slipping." I shook my head. "I'm not skipping. You are. I would've given you the chance to give this guy a chance to live, but you were late and couldn't be the superhero." He sighed and looked at the guy who was lying lifeless in a pool of his own blood.

"Superheroes don't exist. And if they did, I wouldn't be one of them." I quoted Sherlock Holmes. "I see that." He said and I grinned, making my smile ten times wider.

"So if you don't believe in superheroes, what do you believe?" He asked and I took a few steps towards Uncle Black. "I believe that whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you... Stranger." I said and he laughed.

"That's my Sarah." He said and pulled me into a hug. I patted his back a bit and that's all he's getting. "You're becoming more like her every day, Dale tells me." He said and I pushed him off of me.

"Who?" I asked. "Your mother, who else?" He said and I raised my knife. "Don't you dare say that. I am nothing like her." I growled with a smile and plunged the knife deep in his neck.

He gasped and fell to his knees, gripping my arm. "See, the difference between me and her is that she can't love. She has no emotion. She kills who ever she wants whenever she wants. I have a heart and emotion. I can love, I do love someone. I have emotion. I only kill when I need to and I kill who needs to be killed, like you." I said and took the knife out, now dripping with his blood.

Once he was down, I got an idea. I took the knife and made a clean to split his shirt in two down the middle and spread it out.

Then with the tip of the knife I carved the perfect words in sharp cursive letters. "I am nothing like her." It soon read.

I saw his gun and took it, shooting him square in the forehead and I pocketed the gun. I walked back out, my ankle now hurting a bit, giving me a slight limp.

I stood outside of Cartman's house and made sure I was blood-free. My shoes had a few blood splatters, but other than that, I was okay.

I walked in and took my seat back beside Kenny. He was quiet, and I think I knew why, but I didn't want to say why.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He whispered in my ear and I nodded and we went up to Cartman's bedroom, where no one was.

He sighed and turned on the TV, where they were showing Uncle Black's dead body that was were thanks to my doing.

"I followed you." He said and I bit the inside of my lip. "Y-you did?" "I saw everything." "Oh." I looked down, trying to hide my face.

"You're going to answer some questions, okay?" He said and I nodded. "Yeah, of course." I said and he pulled me over to the bed.

"Who is he?" "He's my Uncle on my mom's side. His name is Ronnie, but we call him Uncle Black. He's a serial killer." I said and he nodded.

"You didn't have to kill him." "Yes I did. He tried to..." I took a big sigh. "When I was younger, he tried..." "You don't have to tell me." Kenny said and laced our fingers together.

"Then he said that I'm like her, and I'm not. So I had to..." I said and looked up. "I won't tell anyone. I swear." He said and I nodded and smiled. "Thanks, babe." I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"SARAH!" Voices from downstairs called and we jumped up and ran downstairs.

"What happened?" Kenny asked. Everyone was staring at shock to the TV. "They just found a witness to the Uncle Black murder. They said the Joker did it...." Stan said and I sighed.

"And you disappeared around that time..." Kyle added. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Sarah, did you kill him...?" They asked.

"I plead the fifth." I said and they gasped. "I can trust you all not to tell anyone?" I said and they gave wary looks to each other. "Well, first you threatened me, and now you actually have blood on your hands..." Wendy said and I pulled out the gun, clicking a bullet in place.

"How about now?" I said and all of their eyes widened. "Sarah!" Kenny yelled and my phone rang. "Excuse me." I said and pressed the answer button. "What?" I spat.

"Did you like my exercise, sweetheart?" A sweet voice laced with poison said. "What?!" "You think you're done? That you're nothing like me? We're more alike than you know, sweetie."

"We. Are. Nothing. Alike." I spat in the phone. "You hear me? I am nothing like you." I spat. "You'll see one day, sweetheart." She said and I didn't answer.

"This is my one phone call, be thankful I'm using it on you. I also wanted to tell you to watch out for that little boy toy of yours." "Shut up." "I may or may not have people coming after him." She sighed. "He's perfectly safe. That I can promise you. You're not going to touch him, you hear me?" I said, letting venom soak into my voice. I saw people in the room give wary looks to each other and I straightened out the gun arm and pointed it at a number of them.

"That's what I said a long time ago... Oh I gotta go. But before I do, tell Dale I said thanks for leaking where you are to us. He's such a good boy. He can really scream too." She said and my eyes widened.

"What did you do?" I asked. "Wonder if your boy toy can scream as loud as he can." She said. "God fucking dammit, WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I yelled and heard her laugh softly and a click.

I sighed and hung up, looking down. "Shit." I sighed and my gun arm faltered a bit. "What's wrong?" Kenny asked me. I pinched the bridge of my nose and lowered the gun.

"Nothing. I'm fine. Let's just go..." I sighed and pulled him out, leaving the house in silence.

What have I just done?