16

I did my nails *badly* as SP characters!!!
....................................................
I spent the whole afternoon in my room and I thought about Kenny and I. Pretty sure he doesn't like me and Stan and Kyle were just making fun of me, but Kenny also likes to get close to me often.

The doorbell downstairs rang and I got up to go answer since Dale wasn't here. I checked who it was first of course, being the horror lover I am. Kenny was there, grinning and I opened up the door. "Hey Ken!" I smiled, trying to hide the fact that I was screaming internally.

"Wanna get out?" He asked and I shrugged and nodded. "Gimme a second." I said and he stepped in as I ran up the stairs to throw my jacket and shoes on and try to get a bit more makeup on.

I went back downstairs and saw Kenny holding out flowers for me and looking at the ground so I wouldn't see him blush. He failed.

"Awe, Kenny! You shouldn't have!" I said and kissed his cheek, taking the flowers and sniffing them. "They're lovely. Thanks." I grinned and went into the kitchen to put them in a vase and carried them up to my room. I sighed and took another whiff. I caught Baby's Breath and roses, and they were just heavenly.

I went back and we left, Kenny walking me all the way to Stark's Pond. Once we got there, he took off his bag and searched through it, pulling out two pairs of ice skates. "Dude, is this safe?" I asked and he nodded. "Is it legal?" I asked and he shrugged. "Alright. That's good enough for me." I said and he smiled widely.

He helped me lace the shoes up, I'm not even going to ask how he knows my size, I don't think I want to know... We got on the ice and I almost immediately fell, so he took my hand and laced our fingers together and helped me keep balance. "Thanks." I blushed.

We skated around the pond a few times, talking and laughing and even when I had my balance and was skating pretty well on my own, he never let go of my hand, which I didn't want him too anyway,

"Hey watch this!" He said and sped raced around the pond, landing back beside me with a few spins. "Nice. You practice?" I asked and he shrugged. "Would you laugh if I tried?" I said and he shook his head.

I skated around the pond and tried to do the same thing, but ended up way off and fell on my butt near the middle of the pond. I burst out laughing, lying back and staring up at the clouds. Kenny's face soon blocked my view and he looked worried. "Are you okay?" He asked while taking his hood off so the blond stands of hair sprung free.

"I'm fine, Kenny." I grinned and we just stared at each other until he leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips.

I tried not to scream or freak out, so instead I kissed back. Damn, he's a good kisser. Soft lips moved against mine and soon left me breathless. He pulled back and our foreheads rested against each other's. "Kenny?" "Hmm?" "Was this supposed to be a date?" "Kinda...." "You're fucking adorable, you know that right?"

"Are you mad?" "No." "Okay.." "Kenny?" "Hmm?" "Kiss me again?" I asked and bit my lip, opening one eye to see him laugh, then move back in to move our lips together again.

Literally one of the best experiences on Earth, imaginable. "Sarah?" "Yeah?" "Be mine?" "Did you even have to ask?" "I just didn't want to assume..." "Yes I'll be yours you adorable idiot." I said and cut him off with another kiss.

"Stay at mine?" I asked and we got up to go.