17

Kenny came over and we went up to my room. Dale still wasn't home, so we fell back on my bed.

"Can I, uh, can I kiss you?" He stuttered a bit, pulling his jacket off. "If you're my boyfriend or something now, I don't even think you have to ask." I smirked and he just smiled and kissed me.

When he pulled back I saw him smiling at me and he started playing with my hair. "So I'm your boyfriend now?" "If you wanna be." I bit my lip. "Oh believe me, I've wanted to since I first saw you." He said and kissed my nose.

"Good." I sighed and joined our lips together again. They moved in sync in the most beautiful way possible. I drank up and enjoyed every damn second of every damn kiss. My skin burned and buzzed to life where his hands held my waist and neck to hold my face up. My hands rested on his chest and slid up to tangle in the messy blond hair.

We pulled apart but still stayed close enough to breathe the same air. His eyes were still closed and he pressed soft kisses all over my face. My hand slid across his cheek and back into his hair.
"You're amazing." He sighed and I smiled. "You're beautiful." I said without thinking and his eyes flashed open. "No." He said and I bit my lip and got worried.
"No. You're the beautiful one." He argued.

"No way. You're the beautiful one." I argued, and he crawled on top of me, pinning my wrists above my head. "No. You're the beautiful one. I'm poor, I can't be beautiful." He said and I flipped us over, lacing our fingers together. "I don't give two shits if you're poor. You're the beautiful one and you being poor has nothing to do with anything." I said and kissed him softly.

"Don't try to win this. You're still the beautiful one." He smiled against my lips. "I tried, beautiful." I hummed. "Fine. If I'm beautiful, you're perfect." He shrugged. "No way! I'm nowhere near perfect! I'm fucked up in every meaning." I raised my brow and he flipped us back over. "No you're not." He said gently and brushed our lips against each other, making the butterflies in my stomach flutter alive.

I bit my lip, kissed him and slightly bit his lip, earning a lovely sigh from Kenny.
Dale came home, so we got up and greeted him. "Hey Kenny. Does your family want to come over for dinner tonight?" He asked and my eyes widened. "What? I want to meet his family since he's your best friend." He shrugged. "Uh, Dale..." I coughed and he finally saw mine and Kenny's hands, fingers not ever leaving each other.

"I KNEW IT!" He yelled, startling us. "Maybe tomorrow night? My dad's working tonight." Kenny said. "Okay. Tomorrow night. What do you like?" Dale said. "Anything's good." Kenny shrugged. "Okay. I'll see what I can make." He shrugged.

"I should be going..." He said and I frowned slightly but nodded, knowing the same. I walked up and got his jacket and bag and brought it to him, and we walked to the door. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I bit my lip and he nodded. "Of course." He smiled and laced our fingers together again and kissed me again. "See you later, beautiful." He winked and pulled up his hood and tightened it and I bit my lip and watched him walk down the street. He seemed happy.

"Okay, what's going on?" I asked as I felt Dale behind me. "What are you talking about?" "You never invite people over. When we were in Kansas, we had a rule, no one comes in and I'm to stay inside no matter what. Now you're inviting people over?" I said and he shrugged. "In Kansas you didn't have a boyfriend. Such a sudden change." He smirked and I nearly hit him.

"Shut up." I mumbled and walked in. "No seriously! I'm not letting you live in complete North Korea again. You're nearly 18, you deserve freedom. And I was just protecting you from people." He rolled his eyes. "I didn't needed protecting!" "Your mom?" He reminded me and I ignored him.

"Sarah one of these days she's going to be freed and she's going to look for you!" He called as I went up to my room. I slammed the door and fell back on my bed, falling asleep remembering the feel and taste of Kenny's kisses.

I need serious help...