65

Dale started talking about how the weather was getting nicer and we should do something fun. Then he suggested that we all go to a water park.

The next day at school I went up to the guys. "You guys wanna go to the water park this Saturday?" I asked. "Sure. We'll meet at your house?" Stan asked and I nodded. "Yeah, Dale's driving his truck." I said.

"Is it ever weird you ever think about how we have one more year of school left?" Kyle sighed. "Aw, are you going to miss all the studying?" Cartman teased. "Y'know, he probably will." I said and bumped my hip to Kyle's. "I won't miss anything. I'm going to college." He bragged. "Good for you." I nodded. "I got a scholarship." Stan shrugged. "I'm too lazy." Cartman sighed. "I can't afford college." Kenny said. "I don't need college." I shrugged.

After that awkward conversation, we went home to await tomorrow. I went out to get a swimsuit and finally found one. I bought it and went back home and found Kenny browsing through my laptop. "Whatcha doing?" I asked as I tossed the bag in the closet.

"Nothing. Where were you?" He asked. "I went looking for a bathing suit." I shrugged. "Can I see?" He popped up. "Nope. You're going to have to wait." I said and he walked over and had me pinned to the wall. "Please?" He asked, breath fanning over my skin." "Nope." I smiled and bit my lip.

He kissed me roughly, shoving his tongue between my lips. I welcomed it and backed myself up against the wall even more and brought his body closer to mine. Kenny sighed into my mouth and I grinned.

"Don't think by kissing me you'll get me to put it on for you." I mumbled. "Damn." He groaned and pulled back. He backed away and I pulled him back to me. "Doesn't mean I wasn't enjoying that kiss." I said and crashed our lips together.

We kissed heavily and moved over to the bed and of course we started to undress. "Can you do me a favour and stop being beautiful?" He mumbled as he kissed my neck.

"Hey, don't leave hickeys. I need to show skin tomorrow." I nudged his head. "Sorry. You can leave hickeys on me. I don't care." He said and I left one on his shoulder.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbled as he traced over my body, making me squirm a little.

"I love you." We whispered at the same time.