28

Kenny stayed over the next night too. Right now we were lying on my bed, trying to catch our breath from a heavy make out session.

I curled up to his side, trying to calm the butterflies that were still active in my stomach. My head rested on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me to hold me close.

We were silent for a minute, before Kenny shook with quiet laughter. I lifted my head and turned to face him.

"What?" I asked.

"Just remembering the first time I stayed over with you." He said and I smiled. "We watched porn videos." I laughed. "Yep. Just to see if I could restrain from getting a boner." He said.

"Why are you thinking about that?" I asked. "Dunno. Maybe it's the fact that I don't need to watch pornos anymore." He shrugged and I rolled over so I was on top of him. "And why's that?" I bit my lip.

His hands slid down to my lower back, making sure that I was still comfortable before he took a chance to touch me. "Because when you wear that daily, not much is left to my imagination." He smirked and gave my bum a small squeeze. I eyed what I was wearing, an oversized T shirt and shorts.

"Remember, I've seen you half naked." He said and I smiled and blushed. "Don't be self-conscious or anything, you're beautiful." He said and kissed me gently but deeply. "You're the biggest sap ever." I mumbled.

"You know you like it." He grinned. "Yeah, I do." I smiled and we kissed again. "Dude, I just remembered! Your birthday is in two days!" He exclaimed. "Yeah so?" "What am I going to get you?" "Dude, I don't want any presents." I sighed and tried to roll back over beside him, but he kept me there right on top of him.

"Sarah, really. You're my girlfriend, I want to get you something. What do you want from me?" "I just want you. That's it." I sighed and lied my head down, cheek pressed against his chest. "You know I can take that two different ways. You either want me, or you want me." He said and I looked up at him like he was insane.

"Try the first one, buddy. I'm keeping my promise ring for a long time." I informed him. "You're a virgin?" He asked. "Yeah. Shocked?" "No. It's alright you're a virgin, it just means you're waiting for the right person and the right time." He said and kissed my nose and I smiled.

There was a knock at my door and I groaned and tried to roll off of him again, but he held me to him firmly. "Come in!" He called and I hid my face. "Sup, guys?" I heard Stan ask. "We came over cos Kyle's mom kicked us out, the Jew bitch." Cartman sighed. "Hey!" Kyle complained.

"So whatcha doing?" Kyle asked. "I will kill everyone in this room if anyone talks about this to anyone." I said, my voice low and a bit muffled. "Oh we don't mind. Just don't screw or anything, that would get awkward." Stan said and I kept my face hidden to hide my cheeks that were on fire.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's just Stan, Kyle, and fatass." Kenny said and I groaned. "Exactly. I don't mind Stan and Kyle, but if fatass is here..." I said and they all laughed.

"Dudes, it's Sarah's birthday in like, two days." Kenny informed them. "Sweet!" "What do you want for your birthday?" "I don't know! Why do people ask that? It causes pressure." I bit my lip and finally got a chance to lie beside Kenny instead of on him.

"Now you just sound like Tweek." Stan said. "Sorry, but it is a lot of pressure." I shrugged. "Are we doing anything?" "Probably going out somewhere." I shrugged.

"Where?" "It's a surprise." I smiled. I sat up and dragged my fingers through my hair and sighed. "What do you guys wanna do?" I asked. "Let's watch a movie! You guys, she has the biggest movie collection ever." Kenny said and we all went downstairs and I went to the closet and looked through the movies.

"Horror movie?" I asked and they cheered. I chose Silence Of The Lambs and popped it in.

I sat next to Kenny and Stan, and Kenny wrapped his arms tightly around me. "Are you gonna get scared?" He asked. "Nope." I said and he gave me a look. "What? I don't get scared at horror movies anymore." I shrugged. "But you probably just want that excuse, so okay. I'll act scared." I rolled my eyes.

"Nope. Screw it. Whatever." He said and loosened his grip, but didn't let go. We watched the movie and the guys jumped at some parts, I just rolled my eyes at them.

When it ended they were in shock and I got up to get myself a drink and some chips.

We all ended up falling asleep in the living room, Kenny and I staying up the latest, quietly kissing in the kitchen because I could honestly never get enough of him.