67

Well...

I'm upset...

.....................................................

At school the next day, my phone rang in the middle of class. "I swear to God I turned it off..." I mumbled and went to silence it.

"Sarah, since your phone is so much more important than your education, just answer in front of everyone. Go on, get up and put it on speaker." Garrison said and I moved to the front of the class and answered, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" I answered sweetly. "Hello, sweetie." I heard the voice that I never wanted to hear again say. My eyes widened and I cleared my throat. "What do you want?" I asked. "Am I on speaker?" She asked, sounding flattered. "Yeah, you called while I'm in school."

"What're you in school for? You don't need it. You're a fucking genius, honey." She said. "Shut up." "You obviously get it from my side, directly from me. You're so smart." She sighed.

"You shut your whore mouth." I spat. "Watch your tone, young lady!" "Make me!" We yelled at each other. "You don't watch your tone or else!" "Or else what?" I scoffed. "You're stuck in jail, you can't do shit to me." I said.

"I still have outside contacts, and a very loyal one in your class. So I'd watch my mouth before your little boy toy dies." She said and that certainly shut me up.

"Yes, ma'am." I said and blinked rapidly. "Good. Now listen up good. Remember what I told you at Halloween while you were at that stupid little party?" She said. "No." "Oh, well neither do I. I've been very busy. I was hoping you'd tell me." I heard her sigh.

"Anyway, the time is coming soon." "Time?" I asked. "Yeah, the time I've told you about since you were a wee little girl. One day we're going fight, you and I. Only one will come out to rule. May the best psychopath win." She said happily.

"I've already won. You're in jail, and who is the one who taught me that psychopaths don't get caught, only sociopaths do?" I smirked. "Oh, you better listen closely, then, sweetheart." She laughed and it was silent on her end. I strained and heard the jingle of keys.

"Thanks, Bobby." I heard her say and then there were heavy kissing sounds. "Later. Down boy." She sighed and coughed. "He's such a bad kisser, but I got a way. Hope the poor kid's a good kisser." "You-!" "Ah ah ah. Watch it, baby. Wanna be careful there, don't we?" She sang and tears pooled my eyes.

"Now, I'm free, I'm coming for you. Do get me a gift for when I get there." "Go to hell." I said, trying to not cry. "You go to hell!" She yelled at me. "I RULE HELL YOU BITCH!" I screamed.

"Ooh. You just sold your little boy's soul, darling. Be careful, sweetheart." She said and I fell silent aside from the heavy breaths I was taking. "Now, I'll give you a headstart since I have a ways to go to get to Colorado. You say you're nothing like me, when really, we're exactly the same. Do tell, how many people have you killed since you moved there? Please enlighten me." I remained silent.

"Quite a few, I'm guessing, including Uncle Black. But you did a sloppy job on him. Carving words into the flesh on his torso gave you away pretty badly." She said and I still remained silent.

"You might wanna grab some recruits, cos the best psychopath will win, and baby, as much as I hate to say it, you're going down." She said and hung up.

I hit the power button on my phone and tucked it into my pocket. I hung my head, and didn't even bother to grab to my stuff, I just walked out. I don't even know where I was walking, I just walked.

Gather recruits. I need to form a gang or army of some sort. I can do that.

I found a abandoned house and went in to try to calm down. My phone rang as I got in and I answered. "Hello?"

"Hello, again, honey. I left out some stuff that shouldn't have been said in front of others." "Go ahead. I'm alone." I sighed. "I know. I have eyes on you. I always have eyes on you." She said.

"I have some questions too." "Okay." "Who is the person that works for you that I know?" I asked. "Oh, customer confidentiality. I can give you a hint though. Blue." "Whatever. I knew you wouldn't tell me anyway. That, and can you please please please not touch Kenny?" I said and heard her say nothing.

"Now why would I agree to that? I know he's your weak spot." She laughed. "Yeah, I know he's my weak spot too. That obviously why I don't want him hurt.. Or killed. So... If you make sure and promise me that he is not harmed in any sense of the word, even if I win, you get to kill me." I said.

"You're offering up your life for his?" "Yeah. You promise nothing happens to Kenny, you can kill me." I said, wiping the tears from my face. "Aw, I'm touched. You really love him, don't you?" She sighed. "Yeah, I planned on marrying him someday." I smiled softly and covered my mouth to muffle my cries.

"I'm touched. Okay, I accept your deal. I won't touch the boy, so I get to kill you." "Yeah." I said, devising a quick plan.

"Good girl. Gather your recruits soon, and you have to be like me to win, whether you like it or not." She spat. "Fine." I sighed and we hung up.

When I lowered my phone, I was being crushed in a hug. "Sarah, how could you?!" Kenny yelled in my ear. "Wha-" "you can't give up your life for mine! I'd proudly die for you!" He yelled and backed up to look at me with wide blue eyes.

"I won't let you, and..." I said and moved into whisper in his ear. "She missed an important detail." I said. "What?" He asked. "We can't die." I said and he made an oh face. "How could I forget?" He said and I smiled.

"Damn, you are smart." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Wait, what do you mean you can't die?" Stan asked and I saw the class behind him.

"We can't die. We're immortal." Kenny said. "Funny guys, but this doesn't seem like good time to joke." Cartman rolled his eyes. "It's not a joke!" I yelled. "You think it's funny?!" Kenny yelled after me. "Well, say you two were immortal. That'd be kinda cool-" Kyle started.

"Cool?!" We both yelled. "It's not cool to get stabbed, shot, blown up, run over-" "just to name a few!" I interrupted Kenny. "And then wake up like nothing happened! Sarah and I actually tested it last weekend! We both shot ourselves two afternoons in a row and not one of you remembered!" Kenny yelled.

"Look! We'll do it again!" I said and found a gun in the room next to us. I came back and check to see if it was loaded. "Dudes! Whoa!" They all yelled. "Do you now see why I'm so suicidal and screwed up? What's the point of living if you just die, and what's the point of dying if I just wake up alive?" I sighed.

"Exactly. Is it loaded?" Kenny asked and I nodded. "Let me test first." I said and cocked it, pointing to the wall and firing a clear shot. "It's perfectly fine." I said.

"I'll go first." He said and kissed me. "Wait, someone record it." I said and no one moved cos they were so frozen. "Stan! Your phone, now!" I yelled and he got out and I saw him hit record. "Is it recording?" Kenny asked. Stan just nodded.

"Here. Wear this." Kenny said and shrugged his parka off as I handed him the gun. I put it on, zipping and buttoning it up. "You look..." He sighed. "I know." I smiled and he kissed me again. "I love you. See you in the morning." He said and I grinned. "See you in the morning." I said and watched him shoot himself and fall down.

I leaned and brushed his hair and stood back up with the gun in my hands. "Just please try to remember this time, okay? Try to fucking remember!" I yelled and shot myself too, landing right beside Kenny.

The gun fell out of my hand and it went black, then I woke up in my bed cold.

I sat up slowly and looked around, seeing I was in my room, and Kenny wasn't here.

I checked the date and time. It was the next day, and it was six in the morning.

And Kenny wasn't here.