8

I woke up next to Kenny, and found myself hugging one of his arms tightly. He was already awake and watching me sleep. "Morning, Kenny." "Morning, Sarah." "How'd you sleep?" "Great, you?" "Perfectly." I smiled and we got up to get ready. He stood in the corner of my room as I did my boots up and put on my makeup. I watched in the mirror as he put his jacket on and did the hood up tight.

I grabbed my bag and he grabbed his and we got in my car. I drove to the bus stop to pick up the rest of them, we got there a little later than usual. "Hey Kenny. Hey Sarah." They said in unison, surprisingly not noticing anything.

I drove us all to school and we got in our seats. The bell rang and Wendy ran to the front of the class. "I wanna make an announcement!" She said and the room fell quiet.

"I think that we should ban sluts from the school!" She said and the boys sighed. "Wendy, she's not hurting you, she's not a slut, just stop it." Kyle sighed. "But she is! I was walking by the neighbourhood last night when I saw Sarah and Kenny sleeping in the same bed last night! Naked!" She exclaimed and I pinched the bridge of my nose with my fingers.

"You are literally the dumbest person I know next to Cartman- wait. My blinds are closed and my windows are locked. HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW THAT KENNY STAYED OVER LAST NIGHT?!" I yelled. "So you admit it!" She said.

"Yeah, he stayed over last night. Yeah, we shared a bed. But no, we weren't naked, and no, we didn't do anything." I shrugged. "Liar!" She yelled as people laughed at her.

"Oh, you're right, Wendy. I'm such a liar. Of course I slept with Kenny last night. But you must've missed the part where I then snuck out, did Kyle, gave Cartman a blowjob, then fucked Stan twice. I am so sorry for lying, it will never happen again." I said.

"STAN?!" She screamed. "Wha-" "I thought you loved me! I thought what we had was special! But it's fine! You can take the whore instead! I don't care! I don't care at all! Lalalalalalala!" She yelled hysterically as she ran out of the room in tears with Bebe.

"That is now the dumbest person I know... Sorry Cartman, she tops you." I shrugged and he glared at me. "I will kill you someday." He threatened. "Not before I kill you, sweet cheeks." I said and pinched one of his chubby cheeks.

"HEY!" He yelled and I laughed.

....................................................

KENNY'S P.O.V.

I watched as she dissed Wendy and laughed as she threatened to kill Cartman. She really didn't give a fuck, did she?

I admit, I got a but worried when she said that she snuck out and slept with Kyle and Stan and BJed Fatass, but it's nice to know that she was joking.

Class started and I didn't pay attention at all, because I was too busy watching Sarah. She was so pretty, and I've seen her body before, and she had a pretty good body. She was also really funny and nice to me, and she didn't give two shits that I was poor. I promised myself I wouldn't get a crush on her, but, can't exactly help myself now, can I?

The lunch bell rang and I pulled Kyle and Stan back as Sarah and Cartman argued on the way to lunch. "Dude, what is it?" Stan asked.

"I need to tell you guys something." I said and twiddled my thumbs. "What? Are you gay?" Kyle asked. "Are you rich?" Stan asked. "No, I- I have a crush on Sarah." I confessed.

"Well duh." Stan rolled his eyes and I looked at them in shock. "Huh?" "Dude, it's pretty obvious you have a crush on her." Kyle said. "Yeah dude."

"Does she like me back?!" I asked. "I dunno. Maybe. Girls are harder to tell." Kyle said. That's good enough for me. "Woo hoo!" I yelled as they walked away and we got our lunches. I sat beside Sarah and watched her argue with Cartman, having no clue what they were arguing about.

"I would pay you fifty bucks." Cartman said. "I still wouldn't do it. You'd probably give me a disease." Sarah smirked. "Hey!" "That and it'd be pretty hard to fit my mouth around." "Yeah, it's too big for you." Cartman bragged. "No, I mean it's kinda hard to fit your mouth around nothing." Sarah snapped and Stan and Kyle oohed as Cartman prepared for another fit.

"HEY! You respect mah authoritah!" He yelled in her face. "You don't have authority, fatass. You're seventeen." She rolled her eyes.

"Dudes, I just realised. Stan, you're single." Kyle said and Stan's face fell into shock. "Dude! You made me lose my girlfriend!" He pointed at Sarah. "And your sorry ass is welcome." She said as she bit into her burger.

We all laughed, knowing Stan's been trying to drop Wendy for a while now. "Dude, just thank her." Kyle said. "Thanks, Sarah."

"Sarah?" Mr. Garrison leaned over her shoulder. "Hmmm?" "Mr. Mackey wants to talk to you in his office." He said and I tightened my hood up a little.