30

I was woken up by a kiss from Kenny. I smiled and was woken up fully. "Happy birthday, beautiful." He said in my ear. "Thanks, Kenny." I hummed as he trailed kisses down my cheek to my collarbones.

I got up and dressed and did my makeup special. I added a little blush and. Some lip tint, even sparkly eyeshadow.

"Sarah, you look lovely." Kenny sighed and I smiled at him. "C'mon, the boys are waiting downstairs with presents." He said and I sighed. "Damn them. I said no presents!" I said as I put on a pair of black platform heels.

We walked down the stairs and I glared at them. "I said I didn't want any presents!" I complained. "And you think we were gonna listen to you? Not open them up before you go to school." Dale said.

I opened Dale's first, some makeup and jewellery. Next was Kyle's, a new phone case. Stan's was a bunch of T shirts from bands and shows I liked. Cartman just got me some new CD's and Kenny didn't get anything.

"My present to you comes later." He said and I furrowed my brows in confusion. "I also have something else for you, but not until you get back from school." Dale said and shooed us out. I drove to school, happy my birthday fell on a Friday, and I walked in with my boyfriend and best friends. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

How how fucking wrong I was.

"Oh my God." Were the first words out of my mouth. All over the hallways were pictures of me from behind, and Kenny grabbing my ass with the word "SLUT" written in all caps everywhere.

I stood there, frozen, and Kenny held on to me, all of them telling me to ignore it as students grabbed the papers and gave me dirty looks.

I just shook my head and walked on to class, ignoring everything, a new plan on getting Wendy back in my mind.

I sat down in my seat and they crowded me. "Babe, are you okay?" Kenny asked me. "I'm fine." I said, staring off into space. "I speak girl. That's a lie." He said and I smiled a but before going back to straight face.

I didn't speak for the rest of the day. Garrison got some of us to present projects we were working on. Wendy went of course, and her project was on how sluts should be kicked out of anywhere they go and should be looked down upon society. She also talked about how sluts are just encouraging the objectification of women and how we need to stand up for ourselves and not let guys touch us wherever and whenever they please.

I paid no attention. I was too busy writing down in one of my notebooks all the ideas I had. It was silent in the room, and I knew they were waiting for me to fight back. I did nothing, which shocked them all.

"Sarah?" Garrison called on me and I looked up, closing my notebook and tucking it under my binder. "Do you have anything to say on the topic of slur shaming? Since Wendy is so obsessed with shaming you and you only?" Garrison said and I smiled.

"I do, actually." I said and stood up, going and standing next to Wendy. I cleared my throat and it was completely silent.

"Since everyone here thinks I'm a slut and that I encourage the idea of objectifying women, that and I'm probably the most anti-feminist a person could get, I just wanna say a big fuck you to everyone who believes this little bitch over here." I said kindly.

"So fuck you Bebe, fuck you Heidi, fuck you Red, fuck you Esther, fuck every single fucking girl in this fucking room. Oh yeah. And a big FUCK YOU to Wendy. Let's give it up for Wendy." I said and clapped for her.

"Oh, Craig? I need a quick favour for you to do to Wendy here for me." I said and he flipped her off with both hands. "Thanks, Craig. Cartman?" He flipped her off too. "Jimmy? Timmy?" They flipped her off. "Token, Tweek, Clyde?" They flipped her off as well. "Kyle?" He flipped her off. "Baby?" Kenny flipped her off probably the hardest. "Everyone else except Stan?" They flipped her off.

"And last, but probably the greatest, Stan my man?" He flipped her off with a scowl. "Fuck you, Wendy." He said and tears dripped down her face.

"Fuck you, I'm going home." I said and grabbed my bag and left, turning around and walking backwards while flipping her off again.

..................................................

This is like the most legit scene over ever written.

H. O. L. Y. F. U. C. K.