5

My boys (except Cartman, that fatass douchebag) all stayed for dinner that Dale fixed, steak and rosemary potatoes. One of my favourites.

Dale made small talk with them for a bit, then brought up a subject. "Now tell me, cos I'm interested. Has Sarah said anything to you three yet?" Dale asked and they shook their heads. "We don't mind though. She can talk to us when she's ready." Stan said and Kyle and Kenny nodded.

"Sarah, do you mind if I tell them the story? I think they deserve to know." Dale said and I shrugged and nodded.

"Boys, you should know by now that I'm not near old enough to be Sarah's father. I'm her cousin, and I adopted her because something terrible happened to her parents." He started and checked to see if I was okay.

"Sarah's always been a bit different than other kids, and she used to talk all the time. She was quite the talker. She even sang for a short while. Her voice was beautiful, no matter if she was talking or singing or doing whatever. When she was young, her dad went a bit funny, and he killed himself, which made her and her mom very upset. Sarah didn't talk as much then, then her mom was getting drunk and high all the time, and one day, she snapped and the cops had to take her away. I adopted Sarah, and she won't tell me what happened, but now her mom is in jail for a while and we're moved here to start over."

"So something happened that messed with you emotionally?" Stan clarified. "It's called Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. People with PTSD usually don't talk often and they break down a lot, because sometimes it gets too hard to handle. So thank you boys, for understanding and not pressuring her." Dale said and got up to clean the dishes.

The boys then had to leave, and I went upstairs, changed into my PJs and slept, waking up to have to go to school all over again. I didn't feel like wearing clothes, so I went in a normal crop top and my skinnies and this crop top showed off my boobs pretty nicely, but I still wore a jacket to keep on the safe side.

I blasted my music out of my car as I drove. "SHE SAID TO ME, 'FORGET WHAT YOU THOUGHT, COS GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT. SO JUST TURN AROUND AND FORGET WHAT YOU SAW, COS GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT.' DO DO DO DO DO DO DODODODO! GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS AND GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS! DO DO DO DO DO DO DODODODO! GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS AND GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS! SHE'S A GOOD GIRL, HASN'T BEEN CAUGHT! SHE'S A GOOD GIRL, HASN'T BEEN CAU-"

I stopped at the bus stop and let Cartman ride with us today. Kenny still in shotgun, rest of them in the back. "Whoa, Stan my man! You okay, Stan?" Cartman asked. "I'm fine. Wendy and I got in a fight again." He sighed and stared out the window. "What for this time?" Kyle asked. "She's mad that Sarah's my new friend and whatever. She's just jealous that I spend time with her and not Wendy." He rolled his eyes. "Not to put any pressure on you, Sarah." He said and I rolled my eyes and shrugged it off.

We parked and got to class, the boys thanking me for a ride again. When I stepped into class, I could feel people staring at me, and my face burned. I quickly took my seat next to Kenny and Cartman.

Wendy and Bebe passed my desk and Wendy looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Learn to cover yourself, you slut." "Yeah, showing off your body won't work forever. Such a whore." They laughed and went to their seats behind me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked over and smiled at Kenny. "Wendy, stop being mean." Stan sighed. "I'm not being mean Stanley, I'm giving advice to poor, mute, sluts who think they're better than everyone else." She said and my hands gripped into fists.

"Don't do it. They aren't worth your shit." Kenny said and I sighed and relaxed back in my seat. Class started and Mr. Garrison was at the front of the class.

"Alright, class. You had a paragraph due on how life in school can be improved. Who wants to read theirs first? How about you, Kenny?" He said and Kenny stood up at his desk.

"I think life in school could be better if the teachers were better, if we didn't have homework, and if students would stop messing around. The teachers being awesomer is pretty self-explanatory, I believe. Ms. Chokesondick sucked, for example. Homework going away would be nice, because it's a complete waste of time. That, and that if school isn't the place for sleep, then home isn't the place for work. And if kids would stop fucking around, that'd be great, thanks." He said in his muffled voice and sat back down.

"That was uh, um... Good job, Kenny. Who's next? Wendy?" He said and she got up and stood in front of the whole classroom. "You don't need to stand up here- oh, okay..." He said as she pushed him away.

"I think that school life would be better if people just got along. I don't really care about the teachers, or work, or tests or whatever. I care about how the students are getting along. Kids are always getting into fights over the stupidest things, like who copied off who, who gets to go to the bathroom first, who said what about who, or who's boyfriend is getting stolen by the school slut. Like, why can't we all just get along?" She said and there was a gasp throughout the room.

"I mean, honestly! Maybe this couple has been together since third grade, and a slut comes around and just steals him away! I don't think that's fair at all! And of course, while the girl in the loving relationship is off with her best friend crying about why the boy in the loving relationship is off with a whore, the girl then heard that the slut has not only her boyfriend, but two other guys at her house last night! Why can't anyone get along? And that is how I think school life would be better, if little mute sluts didn't come in showing off their boobs or stomachs, then maybe we would all get along." She finished and it was drop dead silent as she looked and smiled right at me.

"Wendy!" Stan yelled. "What? It's just my opinion, Stan." She said and I glared at her. "It's not like anyone's paying her to do so... At least, not that I've heard of." She said and people oohed.

"You shut up." I said softly.