66

In the morning I got dressed in the bathroom before Kenny even woke up. When he woke, he seemed disappointed that he couldn't watch me dress.

The boys got here and Dale got us in his truck and drove to the water park. The boys got in the back and me and Kenny actually sat in the truck as Dale blasted his and my music as we drove.

Over my bathing suit I was wearing shorts and a tank top and Kenny's hand rested on my thigh. We were talking and then a drum came on and Dale and I rushed to get the windows down and he turned the music up.

"In the end
As we fade into the night
Oh whoooooaaa
Who will tell
The story of your life?

In the end
As my soul's laid to rest
What is left of my body?
Or am I just
A shell?"

We sang the song out loud and rocked along until we got to the chorus.

"In the end
As we fade into the night
Oh whoooooaaa
Who will tell
The story of your life?
And who will remember this last goodbye?
Cos it's the end,
And I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die!
Not afraid!
I'm not afraid to die!"

TWhen the song ended, we closed the windows and turned the volume down to normal, and we were soon at the water park.

We got in and chose a place to leave our stuff by the wave pool. We all sat down in a group on chairs. "Where do you guys wanna go first?" Kyle asked.

Let's go in the Lazy River!" Cartman yelled. "Says the fat ass." I coughed and they laughed, aside from Cartman. "Hey! I'm not fat!" "Yes you are." We all said.

"Alright guys, let's go to the Lazy River." I sighed and stood to take my shirt off. Then I noticed they were all watching, aside from Dale, who was taking his off too. "Hey! Don't stare! Only Kenny can stare!" I snapped and the three of them moved to get undressed too.

Kenny got undressed while watching me and we all walked to the Lazy River, aside from Dale, who went on his own go get find the alcohol.

We got the life savers and got in them and drifted along. Kenny stayed next to me, our fingers locked together. "Someone should so take a picture of that." Stan sighed and I looked over and saw the three looking at Kenny and I.

"Yeah, someone take a picture." I sighed and leaned my head back. "Kenny, is that a hickey on your shoulder?" "Fuck yeah." Kenny replied. "Dude..." They gasped and I grinned widely.

We tilted our heads back and I saw Kenny looking over at me. I looked over and he blew a kiss to me and I smiled. Then a splash of water hit us both. "Hey!" I yelled and looked over at Stan, Kyle, and Cartman. "Fatass did it!" Stan and Kyle yelled.

"Not kewl, dudes!" Cartman whined. "The Jew did it!" He said. "No way, fatass!" Kyle countered. "Jew!" "Fat. Ass!" They kept going back and forth at each other and Stan slowly moved away from them and towards us.

"So... Anything new?" He asked. I grinned and propped myself up. "Not much. Just living like Larry." I sighed and they laughed. "Kenny?" "Well... She still won't accept my proposal until we're eighteen, I'm mad at her for being pretty, I got the best head ever last night, and the water is kinda warmish." Kenny said.

"Dude, what?" "Yeah." "The best head. Ever?" "Ever." They talked and I looked away to try to hide my blush. "How?!" "It's just... Ugh. The best. I would tell you to try it... But..." "She's yours. Got it." Stan nodded.

I kept silence as they kept talking about it. "Did she use tongue or something?" Stan asked. "Oh yeah. Lots of tongue, and I'm pretty sure she can deep throat too." Kenny nodded. "You lucky bastard! Did she give you head like, out of the blue, or what?" Stan asked. "Wait, Kenny got head?" Kyle asked. "Yeah." "Dude! Awesome!" Cartman yelled.

Now they were all talking about it. While they were all talking, I tried to focus my attention on something else.

"So you ate her, then she gave head?" "Yep." Kenny nodded. "Why are you guys so interested in this?" I spoke up. "Cos he's always told us something that happened to him. We made a pact when we were younger that we would always tell each other everything that happens. Well, not everything, but basics." Kyle shrugged.

"Oh." I nodded. "Don't girls do the same thing?" Cartman asked. "Sometimes, but we go into full detail." I shrugged. "Oh."

After the Lazy River, we all got out to get some food. We walked down the way and I realised how much people can not keep their mouths shut. Five people called Cartman fat in every way there is, three said Kyle looked weird, one girl tried to hit on Stan, and three guys tried to hit on me.

We got to a food place and got burgers and hot dogs. I eat burgers all the time, so today I got a hot dog, much to the amusement of the guys. "Oh, fuck you all." I scoffed as I grabbed a coke bottle.

"Hey, you so annoyed with them, come hang out with me, baby!" A guy said in my ear with a raspy voice. I just turned and kissed Kenny full on his lips, separating both of our lips and letting our tongues wrestle together.

"He is one lucky dude." The guy muttered as he walked away. "Please do that every time someone hits on you." Kenny sighed and I nodded. "Okay." I said and paid for all of our food and we went to sit somewhere and eat.

I felt Kenny give my bum a small tap before we sat down and I rolled my eyes at him. "Pervert." I hissed. "And you know it." He smirked at me. "I hate you." I smiled.

"I don't get it. Kenny, how many times have you proposed now?" Kyle asked. "Twice." "Two times he's proposed and you're waiting until you're eighteen STILL?! Where's the fun in that?" Stan said. I just shrugged. "Well, I want to say yes at the perfect moment, and really, I don't even know why you propose. You know I'm going to marry you someday." I shrugged.

"Still want to make sure." He smiled. We continued our day throughout the water park and soon we all met back up with Dale at our Wave Pool spots.

"What's up?" I asked him. "It's... For you." He said and held my phone out to me. I pushed my hair back and held it up. "Yes, hello?" I asked.

"Sarah?" "Yeah." "It's your Aunt, Susan. Listen, your mom's going to call in a bit with some news for you. Just thought I'd warn you. Bye!" She said quickly and hung up.

I just shrugged and we drove back home. I've had way too much to deal with today.