Forty Eight

a/n: longer chapter than usual to make-up for my absence. so sorry im trying my schedule back on track. i took ap classes and it's kicking my ass...promise im working on it.

Benjamin grabs his box of nail polishes, looking through

the colors. He picks out black, dark red, and a navy blue.

He tilts his head, humming and looking back and forth through them. He gets up from his vanity, grabbing his phone.

He texts Noah, asking which color he should paint his nails. He sits down and waits for a text back, still looking between all the colors.

Noah texts him back, saying to paint them navy blue. Benjamin smiles, grabbing the Navy blue polish as well as a clear coat.

He sits down, dipping the applicant in the bottle, beginning to paint his nails. He smiles at them, before painting his other hand.

*
Noah catches his breath, grabbing his water bottle. "Can we do like...one more hour?"

Noah's dad nods, "Sure. Hey, go get Mateo".

Noah looks at him, furrowing his brows. "Why?"

"He wants to start working out too. Go, hurry up. Mamá doesn't like when we workout overtime".

"Uh..Okay".

Noah grabs his towel, wiping his chest down and walking into the house. "Mamá? Where's Mateo?"

His mom turns from the pan, pointing the living room. Noah nods and turns, "Hey. Dad said you're joining for the workout?"

"Yeah. Is this appropriate?"

Noah pans Mateo, seeing the tank top, shorts, long socks, and headband. Noah chuckles and nods, "Yeah...You can lose the sweatbands".

Mateo looks at his wrists and nods, "Okay. Uhm...Let's go".

*
"No, Mateo! You have to squat and jump up, you can't just assume you can jump that far".

"Well, how is squatting gonna help do anything".

Noah rolls his eyes and grabs his water bottle, watching Mateo. Noah shakes his head, setting his bottle down, "Nah, man. It's like this".

Noah gets in the proper stance, then showing him how to jump up. "Like that. You don't stand with straight legs...That won't work".

"How do you even get up there...Makes no sense".

"Like I said. No straight legs". Noah squats down and jumps up into the box. "See? It'll take time...Just go do lunges and crunch kicks for now"

Mateo shakes his head and stands in the same stance and tries to jump, but ultimately fails. Mateo stands back up, shaking his head, "I'm gonna go get ready for dinner".

Noah and Mr.Martinez watch him walk back into the house. Noah shakes his head, chuckling before grabbing his weights.

**
Noah pulls into Benny's driveway, seeing him walk out his house. He smiles at him and unlocks the car door.

Benjamin opens the door, smiling. He places his hands out in front of Noah. "Look".

Noah smiles and reaches out to grab his hand. "Pretty..Get in".

Benjamin nods and sets his bag down and gets in. Noah smiles and drives off. "Feeling girly?"

"I don't know..Feeling... Confident I guess...Like myself again".

"Really? What sparked this?"

Benjamin shrugs, "I've got a real group of friends who support me and...A sexy ass boyfriend who loves when I'm feminine so...".