Chapter 7

In the morning, the sun rises to an empty room with no one in it along with the thin bed form gone. Into the woods, there I was all wrap around the legs, arms, chest with the bed mattresses and strings. Then I slowly walk towards the bee hive with a white cloth that have a rope that is tied at the end of one corner- to give the bees a light padding to fall on. I lay it on the ground close to the tree and then quickly ran back. Lin is far away from where I am was because I instructed her to go there; I ran back to her as she handed me the smoke pipe. I open the tiny metal cup that I put the dry up grass and twigs and I lay it down while clearing the area. I looked around to find two rock and I began to bang them together. It sparked into the tiny metal cup as it lit up; I closed it and lifted it up. I slowly walk towards the bee hive. I was 5 foot away from the hive as I blew into the pipe and out came smoke. Soon, it reached the hives as the bees began to fall down onto the white cloth. I stop blowing into the pipe; therefore, I quickly moved towards the hive and cut a huge chunk of honeycomb. I left the cloth until the bees regain conscious and then I will pull the rope and receive the white cloth later.

Lin and I left the hive and headed back.
"Lin take me to the kitchen." I said.

"Why, my lady? Are you hungry?" she ask.

"No, I just need to separate the honey and the bee wax." I said.

She looked at me confused and I just wave my hand to signal her to lead the way. We soon arrive to a kitchen. I looked around to see a tradition kitchen as I step in to see maids preparing vegetables while they stop and looked at me. I excuse them and was looking to find a big pot and glass jar or cup and strainer. I found the things that I needed and pour water into the pot and set it into the fire. Then I transfer the honeycomb into a cup. Soon I place the cup into the pot and let it sit.

~Few minutes later~

I took out the cup and set on the table. Lin tried to do the work and let me sit, but I won't let her. I dump the water out of the pot and was about to wash it, but Lin beat me to it; therefore, I put a strainer on top of a bowl as I pour the honeycomb into the strainer. Soon the honey drain through the strainer and the wax stay on top. I stir it and push the wax against the strainer with a spoon to get all the honey out. After I finish, there was two bowls on the table and we head back with the two bowls.

I arrive back to my court and into my room, I set the bowls onto the table and grab the kite. I set the kite on the table.

"Lin, can you bring me a spoon and paper." I said as Lin disappeared.

Lin soon came back with the spoon and paper. I grab them.

"Lin, can you also give me two jars." I said and Lin nod and left.

I examined the kite to see what I can do. Lin came back as I set the kite in front of me. I scooped the honey wax with the spoon and lay in around the hole. I then smear it with the back of the spoon. I grab the white sheet of paper and lay it on top of the hole and put pressure on it and it did the same on the other side. After I finish I left the kite to sit as I pour the honey into a jar and the wax in the another. Lin took the bowls away.

I sat there waiting for it to dry. When Lin arrive. "My lady, dinner is ready." she said.
It's already dinner time!
I looked out the window to see that the sun has already set.

"Okay." I said as maids came in and serve me dinner.

Next morning, I went to receive the white cloth as I pull the rope and graduate bundle the rope into one ball in my hands until the white cloth slid to my feet. Lin refuse me to wash it and force it out of my hands while she left.

I grab the kite and headed off to the little brat prince. I headed the little prince's court and walk in to see playing with a bamboo stick. Then he notice me.
"It's you, servant. Where's my kite." He said demanding.
I clenched my teeth and smiled.
Still a little brat.

I walk towards him as I pull out the kite behind me.
"Here you go, little prince." I said.

He snatch it out of my hands and looked at it with his face light up in happiness.
Aww, he so innocent.
However, once he notice me looking at him, he change his attitude.
"Well, let's see if it's still works." He said.

A servant came and grab the kite as he held the rope. The servant run away from the little prince and lifted it up by throwing it.

Soon the wind pick up as it picked up the kite. The kite flew in the air smoothly with no problems.
"Whoa" the little boy said in amazement.

However, my hair brush against my face as I pushed against it. There I looked up at the kite to see butterflies flying and surrounding the kite out of the blue yet it looked like a beautiful masterpiece.
The butterflies continue flustering around the kite while all the maids and the little prince was amazed.

"Wow, it so beautiful." said a soft male voice.