Chapter 61

He led us down a narrow pathway and continued to lift his head up in the air. Then Ben Ben's legs started to run off as we tried to keep up with him.
"Wait up, Ben Ben!" I said, picking my legs up as it was picking up the pace, but we lost Ben Ben. We had reached a familiar traditional building and there I saw a small opening at the building. "Where did Ben Ben go? Did he go inside?" I said before going up to the door and opening the door slightly more.
"My lady!-" Lin tried to say, but I already entered inside to not find Ben Ben anywhere. Where can he be?
"Ben Ben?" I softly called his name and scanned the room to see nothing, but books and loose-leaf paper as it was dim. My eyes squint to see if I can see better in the dim light. My ears slightly rose to hear Lin faint voice calling but then I saw a fuzzball hurry by. "Ben Ben!" I said sharply yet softly. I hurried to him, "Come here," I said and hutch back to chase after him. "Come on, it won't be good to trespass," I scolded him as Ben Ben stood by a traditional wooden shelf and looked up at me. He did a short bark at me. I took that chance and grabbed him, but he dodges passed my hands as my hand hit a book instead and bumped into traditional Chinese porcelain as the lid hit the floor. "Oops," I said and quietly picked it, which was quite heavy, as I looked to see if I broke it or not. "Phew," I sighed to find no crack, but a tiny chipped on the lid. I was about to place the lid back on, but I saw what was inside was a pouch filled with a white powder.
What's this?
I quickly placed the lid back on the porcelain jar as Ben Ben finally came to my feet. "Ben Ben. Come on, let's go before this person comes in here to find us in their workspace!" I scolded him again and picked him up, but he didn't want to be held nice as he squirmed in my arms which caused me to bump into the shelf this time and soon a wooden box fell off the shelf.

"*sigh* today is not my day," I said and stared at Ben Ben in my arms and set him down. I picked up the wooden box as the lid opened and a tiny wooden pellet drum that had a swirly line around a circle as its design, somewhat looking like a yin and yang. I picked up the tiny wooden pellet drum and twisted my wrist back and forth to make the two beads creating noise. I have this weird feeling like I see this before, but I never ever have seen one before in my life. Then I heard footsteps coming in. My head turns to see the 3rd Prince, standing by the door. "Umm," my mouth opening and closing over and over.
Oh right. Now I remember whose workroom this is...
I tried to place the tiny pellet drum back in the wooden box like I didn't do anything.