Chapter 9

"AHHHHH," I screamed and tired to stand up on my own, but he didn't let me go.
I pushed him away as I finally lost his grip on me. Once I was released and standing in front of him, I tried to cover myself completely.
"What are you doing here?" I barked sharply with anger rising in my voice. "Don't you have any manner, you- you freak.... perv!" I complaining yet he remain silent.
"GET OUT, YOU- YOU CREEP" I shout and shoved him out.

"You wait here, I' m not done with you!" I barked and closed the door.
I quickly rush into clean clothes.
That jerk perv think he can come in here and watch me naked. Well, he going to get it after messing with me!
I finished dressing and open the door with my messy clothe, not properly put on right, and wet uncombed hair. There he is standing there tall and lean. I pulled my sleeves ups like I'm ready to kick someone's butt. I grab his collar, but then he did some quick move on me and he got me instead with my right arm around my back.

"When did you to be so impulsive" he whisper in my ear as it felt a cold tingle on my ear.

"Hey, I don't care if I'm impulsive but you better let me go, you freak." I yelled and was trying to break free from his grip.
He just hold me hostage, but in the corner of my eye, I saw the corner of his mouth curl up.
"I said let go!" I barked as I stamp my foot onto his.
He finally let go of me.

"You freak," I said and tried to fix my clothes.

"YOU-" I was about say something when someone interrupt me.

"My lady?" said Lin and came running towards me.

"Your highness," said Lin and bowed to him.

"So tell me why were you in there!" I said sharply. I looked at him in the eyes while my anger boiled and not realizing Lin's arrival.

"Sorry, you highness. My lady is not feeling well. I'm sorry, please excuse us." said Lin and tried to pull me away.

"What are you talking nonsense, Lin! He- he- he- came in and saw me while I was nak..... -" as I was about to finish, but he interrupt me.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't see anything" he said. I saw the corner of his lip hook up and then he left like it was no big deal.
My eyes widen with my mouth wide open as I was lost of words in that split second.

"HEY! I'm not done talking to you!" I regain concussion and hollered while I held back by Lin; however, he was not longer in sight while my whole body was bubbling in anger.
That jerk just left like he didn't do anything wrong!

"My lady, what gotten into you? Are you sick?" said Lin confused.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said pissed and was held my tongue to let it go.

"Come, my lady. You look like a mess." she said and drag me along to fix my outfit.
She properly fix my clothes into line and comb my hair. Then she tied my hair up and place a simple flower hair pin in my hair. My temper was still boiling while I was silence, which soon worried Lin.

"Forgive, my lady for not caring for you better!" pleased Lin and she was about to knee in front of me.

"LIN, what are you doing?" I said and caught her arm to stop her from kneeing.

"You are upset," she said.

"I'm not upset by you, but that pervert." I said as my hand clench into a ball.

"The 4th Prince?" said Lin.

"Yes," I said anger.

"What did he do, my lady?'' ask Lin as the memories of him seeing me naked replay over and over.

I shuddered and said, " I don't want to talk about it."

Then came from the entrance door of my court a holler from the guards "The 5th Prince has arrived!"
What is he doing here?
Lin and I walk towards the entrance door.

"Greeting, Sister Liling." said the 5th prince sweetly.

"Greeting, 5th Prince. What's bring you here?" I ask.

"I came here to bring you kites," he said and there maids came in and brought out tons of colorful and beautiful kites with every types of shape. "Pick which one you want because I own you." he said cheerfully.
"They are all the most most beautiful and colorful kites along with the most expensive ones." he said.

I looked at each and every kites to find myself overwhelm because there were about a hundred kites in my court.
"I chose this one." I said and pointed to the least colorful one and simple yet beautiful.
It was a white lantern kite with a white ribbon attach to it.

"Thank you , your highness." I said.

They soon left my court with the rest of the kites; I walk back inside my room with my lantern kite and Lin followed me. I walk to towards the open window and sat down on the floor. I excused Lin while she left the room. I grab the lantern kite while stick half of my body out of the window to release the lantern up in the sky as the wind soon picked up. Soon enough, my lantern flew in the air. I held onto the string that connects to it and wrap it around my left pointer finger. Then I set my left hand against the window ledge and watch the lantern kite float and sway in the air as the white ribbon was violently moving.
I took a deep breath out and continue to stare at the sky.
It's beautiful . . .
Then a image appear in my mind of the 4th prince's face as my mood was ruin and there I clench my fist.