Chapter 45

Oh, greeting your highness." I said and put my hand down while the maids and guards bowed 90 degrees before the 2nd Prince. Soon the maids and guards slowly departure leaving Lin and me with the 2nd prince.
"What brings you here?" I said sweetly.

"I was passing by and saw a bunch of people over here and what's going on," he replied.

"Oh, we were just playing a game." I said, smiling.

"A game?" He asked.

"Yeah. Do you want to play?" I ask like a child.

"Sure. I would love to," he said.

"Okay....." I trail off telling the rules of how to play. "Ready?" My winning spirit appears again.

We both pull out our fist, "Rock Paper Scissor!"

"HAHA...... I win" I said, breaking into a smile. My two fingers were out while he's whole hand was open out. He then smiled at me.

"It's pretty fun," he said.

"Do you want to do it again?" I ask.

"Sure" He smiled.

There we played until I realized that the 4th prince was passing by and had stopped at my gateway. I stopped playing and paid my attention to him while he was looking at me from a distance and then left.

*Thump thump*
What the heck is this feeling again?
I touch my chest.
"Is everything alright?" The 2nd prince said and caused me to focus on him.

"Huh? Yes?" I answered him.

He then turned around to see nothing, "Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and smiled. "Come on. Let's continue." I said, trying to make it as nothing happened.

After finishing our battle, the 2nd prince looked at my smiling face until I stopped smiling. "What?" I said curiously, not knowing why he is staring at me.

"Do you want to see something?" he asked me.

"Sure?" I said interested but not sure.

"Come. Follow me." He said and was about to grab my hand, but I feel kind of uncomfortable so I slightly moved my hand.

"Lead the way." I said instead and signaled him to lead first.

I excused Lin for the day and he turned his back while I followed behind him; he led us to a path that was the other side of the palace. We reached a small old wooden gazebo and we went underneath it.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked, looking around to see it was a very quiet and peaceful place.

"I wanted to show my little buddy," he said, which my eyebrows crinkled and at that moment I heard a tiny sound of movement against the bushes. As my ears pucker out to hear....... a tiny....... *woof..woof...*

I turn my attention to the bushes and saw a cutie tiny Tibetan mastiff puppy slowly coming out of the bushes; it had a light brown fur with a hint of white color underneath it's belly and its ear tips were black along with a black nose, but the little puppy had hint of red fur mix in its ears and tail.

"Aww, so cute." I said and got out of the gazebo to bend down. "Hiiiii, little pup." I said, using my pointer finger to touch its little soft head like I was tapping on the head.

*tiny howl*

"Awww, you are so cuteeee." I said, petting the little pup. "Is it a boy or a girl?" I ask, turning my head to the 2nd prince.

"It's a boy and its name is Ben Ben," he answered.

"Why? What does that mean?" I ask, smiling at the cute puppy.

"It means foolish,'' he said.

"What? Why would you name this cute baby that? You are not foolish but adorable." I said, only paying attention to the puppy. "Oh, yes you are '' I said, and began to play with the little pup as I forgot about the 2nd Prince.

He chuckled and said, " I name him that because I became to foolishly love him,"

"Awwww," I said, smiling at the 2nd prince. Then the little pup whined and caused me to only focus on him.

"Hello, Ben Ben," I said and the little pup plops down on the ground and rolled around in the dirt.

As the pup was showing his little tummy to me and rubbed his belly. "You are soo cute," I said, super happy.
"So when did you get him?" I ask the 2nd prince.

"Well, I found him 3 weeks ago. I was strolling along my usual area and I heard a tiny howl in the bushes and then I found him all dirty and starving," he said.

"Oh this poor baby all alone," I said, looking down at the pup. Then I clear my throat, "Sorry, I mean that's nice of you to take care of this cute little pup."

Little Ben Ben quickly got himself with his stubby leg and started to go around sniffing and playing. I smile and watch little Ben Ben picking up a tiny stick in his mouth. I then grabbed the other side of the stick and started to pull with him. There he starts to show a cute little aggression.

"You're a little stubborn pup," I said while I play tug of war with him.

Then I realized that I had left the 2nd prince out and cleared my throat, "Sorry I got distracted." I got up and went back underneath the gazebo.

"No, It's fine. I can tell you two have a bond," he said, smiling at little Ben Ben. I also watch little Ben Ben as he comes stumbling up the gazebo and runs towards the 2nd prince. There he tries to lead against the 2nd prince's leg, but instead, he slips and falls cutely. Me and the 2nd prince chuckled while little Ben Ben continued to play around and mess with the 2nd prince's leg. Soon the day ended with this cute little pup messing around with me and the 2nd prince...

The sun had settled down the horizon and I was heading back to my court and into my room. Once I entered my room, I stopped midpoint and saw someone was in my room.

"W- what brings you here?" I said startled.

There was a tall young man with cold eyes sitting and drinking tea with a guard by him.