Chapter 16

Once we enter my courtyard, I stop and spoke softly," Lin, go and check on Mei Mei." As she nods her head and left.

I then slowly walk towards my room as I was wobbling with my mind was completely blanked like I was in my own little world. I soon look at my hands.
If I didn't act quickly enough, she would of die. . . ..
As my foot bumps into a rock with my whole body flying downwards.
Then a pair of hands caught me, I looked up to see a shadow of a face as the sunlight shine in my eyes. The face lowered as I clearly saw the 2nd Prince's face.

A few minutes later, we were sitting underneath the gazebo with the container of sliced oranges along with hot water in a teapot, a tiny spoon, and teacups. I open the lid of the teapot as I also open the container of sliced oranges. I spoon out one slice and drop it in the teapot while I scope some of the liquid syrup that the sugar and orange combined together. I then stir the hot water and cover the lid back on top of the teapot. I lift the teapot and pour it into two tiny teacups.

I pick up the tiny teacup and brought it to my lips and after taking a sip, I smiled.
"Have a try" I directed my hands to the other teacup and he picks it up.

"Hmm, it's sweet yet refreshing of an orange taste" he gladly replies.
I pour him more into his cup.

I smiled. "What brings you here?" I ask and set the teapot down.

"I just came by to see how are you doing?" he said.

"Oh, I see" I respond and look at him as his nice sweet smile and clear fair skin shine brightly.

"And may I ask how did you make butterflies come flying around the kite last time?" he wonder.

"To be honest, I don't know either. I just used honey wax." I reply.

"Honey wax?" he said and thought for a moment as I just nod my head in agreement while we continue to drink the orange tea.

After finishing all the orange tea, the 2nd prince had to leave as I send him off and went to my room. Soon Lin arrives back.
"How is she?" I ask once Lin entered the room.

"She is resting now after the doctor said she will be fine and gave some medicine for her to drink. " Lin concluded as I listen and was nodding my head.

"I will go visit her this evening, but for now I have to make a plan to get back those ungrateful ugly women!" I said as I clench my fist.

However, I sat by the table for a pretty long time while I was thinking of a plan to get them back as my fingernails were tapping against the wooden table.
Hmmm.....what to do
As I was constantly thinking of what to do, the tapping sound from my fingernails against the wooden table was the only noise in the entire room. Lin pour me tea as I pick it up and took a sip, soon I was playing with the tea.
Wait. . ..
I looked at the tea as an idea came to mind.
I got it.
As I smile.

Soon evening arrives, I was going to check on Mei Mei. Lin directed the way while I followed; once we enter the room there I see her laying on the bed. I walk up to her to find her resting, but then she slowly opened her eyes.

"How are you feeling?" I said concern.

She smiled weakly and spoke, " I feeling better, my lady."

"Come, it's time for your medicine," I said and help her up as Lin pass me a small bowl of medicine.

After she finished, I help her back down.
"Rest, so you can get better," I said to her and she closes her eyes again.

Lin and I left the room as I walk towards the little garden, where I found the Chinese jasmine and roses. Once I had reached there and I pulled out a little pouch as I crouch down to the ground. I push the soil around and scope a handful of dirt into the pouch until I lift up the full pouch.
I think this should be enough. . ..
I tied the pouch up and return back to my court while Lin followed me full of questions. Lin brought me new hot water expect it was not any kind of water, but water from the pond. I open the teapot as I drop some green tea along with some of my dried-up roses in the teapot, and lastly, I pour the whole bag of dirt inside the teapot.

"My lady! What are you doing!" Lin shrieked as I smile while the dirt sank to the bottom of the teapot.

Then I began to stir it to mix it all together.
"Come now, Lin. Let's serve our royal highness," I said smiling evilly and lead the way.