Chapter 59

My body had lost all my energy and was swaying back and forth as my leg couldn't stand anymore and it gave out. Everything became blurry until I saw nothing.
Then the next thing I knew was I felt someone touching my head and opened my eyes to see that I am in bed with Lin beside me. "My lady, how are you feeling?" She said with her face showing concern. I wanted to speak, but my body was completely drained. "Don't speak. It's okay. Your body collapses from not resting and not taking care of your sick body. Please rest more," Lin said, trying to rest assured me and my eyes closed.

Soon I was awake to find my body slightly better than yesterday as someone said, "You are up?" which startled me, but it was a familiar voice. My hand helped me sit up to see the 4th Prince calm sitting by the table with a teapot.
"What are you doing here?" I said threatening.
"I came here for good reasons," He tries to reassure me. I was off the bed to find myself in constant pain but it didn't stop me from going towards the table.
"And what's that?" I said once I had arrived at the table. He didn't speak, but he pushed a cup of tea to me. "What's this?" My eyes gave him an uncertain look.
"This tea will help you gain more strength," he said, pushing the cup of tea to me more.
"Hump" I pouted my lips like I was not going to drink it.

"Don't you want to get better?" He mocks me and causes my temper to amp up again.
"Fine," I said and grabbed the cup, and drank it. Once it entered my mouth it tasted kind of funny.
"Here have some more," he said and poured me another cup. I grabbed it and shot it up to my lips. There I see him smiling and soon I felt kind of dizzy and things became blurry. I shake my head slightly and my body sways back and forth. "Hey what did you give me..?" I ask as my body instantly becomes drunk.

"Where are you from?" He asked.
"Ha..ha, y-you won't believe meeeee," I said, leaning forward and then swaying backward again.
I heard his serious voice say, "I will believe you" I tilt my head and look at him with my eyebrows crinkled and my lips pout out. "Alright," I said and swayed my arm at him. "Shhh, come here," I said and place my index finger on my lip. I then leaned forward and placed both of my hands on the side of his head and pulled him towards me. "I-I'm from the 21st century," I whispered and threw his head back.
I continue to blabber on, "B-but it's okay. I-I'll be leaving s-ooon." I began to cheer.
"WHY?" He said, nervous and I broke into a goofy smile. "WINTER is COM-ING!" I started cheering.
"And how's that going to work?" He questioned.
"Hehe" I laugh and smack his head. "I-I just need to fall in ice to leave this place because SHHH..... t-that's how I-I got here in the first place,'' I ended with a smile and my body swayed once... twice... and knocked out.