Part 2

Arohi's P.O.V.

When I regained my consciousness, I was in don't know where. I woke up on a couch. My eyes was still blurred and my head was pounding. I remembered everything that had happened and jerked up. I stood up quickly and was forced by someone pushing me back onto the couch. I looked at the man who was sitting in front of me. Omg! He is so hot! I already began to feel my face getting hot and red.

He held a straight face and stared at me in the eye making me feel awkward

Who was he? The next moment, he came up to me and held my hair tightly giving me pain

Who was he? The next moment, he came up to me and held my hair tightly giving me pain. "Where is your father and sister?" He asked dangerously through his teeth. My eyes welled up with the pain as I replied, "I don't know. How many times do I have to say that?" He held it even more tight and said, "Don't you dare lie to  me." I held his hand behind my head and said again, "I'm not lying." He let go and stepped back. I held the part of my scalp where the hair was pulled from. It felt painful. He sat down opposite me with a picture frame in his hand looking at it. He had these tall men all around him. They seemed from their appearance that they were bodyguards. The man spoke again after looking at the picture and thinking, "Your father is going to pay for this. I will make sure that I get your sister but till then, you will remain here and work to pay out the debt." I was stunned. I have to work! Why me? "Hell no!" I exclaimed. He looked at me sternly and then said, "Yes you will." I was about to answer back when I remembered what my father told me, "You have to promise me that you will protect your sister." I went into some thought for a while.
The man took out some paper and flung it in front of me. "What is this?" I asked. "Your contract," he said keeping that straight face. I raised one eyebrow at him and rolling his eyes, he answered, "You have to sign a contract that until your father doesn't repay this debt, you will remain here and work for me!" What the hell! "Hell no! I am not going to be your mistress!" I exclaimed. He looked at me and said, "You are not worthy of being my mistress. I am not going to let you be my mistress. That place is reserved for someone else," he said looking at the picture with the last sentence. Who is it in that picture? Looking back at me after a moment, he continued, "You will work any job and repay this debt." Then it's ok. I signed the contract and they forcefully took me up from the couch. "Take her away," the man ordered and they held my arm and carried me out of the building. I realised that I haven't seen this part of India as yet. It looked somewhat like England. The beautiful gardens that we were walking through  and the scenery was absolutely breathtaking. The ancient looking buildings was looking fascinating. I looked at one of the guys who were not looking like a bodyguard and asked him, "What's your name?" Without looking at me, he answered, "Avinash." I smiled and asked again, "Which part of India is this?" He stopped and everyone stopped after him. Turning around, he answered, "We are not in India. This is London." I was rooted to my spot. I didn't know how to respond. I am not in India? I am in LONDON?! They continued to walk after him. I wasn't in the state of saying anything else.
We walked through a construction site. Everyone was working diligently. Some of them were even greeting Avinash. They lead me to a cabin with just a bed and table. "You will be staying here," Avinash said. I looked at it. It was only fit for one person. Looking at it, I realised, "They is no bathroom in here!" I said. He said that the bathroom was outside and that I will be using that like everyone else. He went back outside and sticking his head back inside, he said, "Don't try to run away from here because you wouldn't be able to." With that, he closed the door and left me there. "Why did you do this to me dad? Why me?" I sat on the bed feeling hungry and crying. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes as the tears soaked into the pillow.