Part 61

Arohi's P.O.V.

Unknowing to Avinash or Ananya, I overheard their conversation. "This means that I was right! They were acting in front of us so that we leave them alone!" I said in my mind. I went and stood behind Ananya. "Hey," I said. She turned around smiling and looked at me. "Let's sit," I said and sat down on the swing. She sat next to me. "Why didn't you or Dad discuss this with me also?" I asked. "I'm sorry. I compelled Dad to leave and go back," she said sadly. I looked at her a bit surprised. "I went to Dad earlier today and requested to go back home," she said. "Why?" I asked. "I can't take this anymore Arohi," she said as her voice began to break, "Staying with Avinash has become impossible for me. I can't do this." She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "I'm not strong like you Arohi. I'm not." My felt overwhelmed at her condition and my eyes welled up as well. I hugged her and said, "You're right. I cannot understand perhaps what you are going through but maybe if you feel this is the only way I get my old sister back, then alright." I broke the hug and wiped away her tears. "I think we should go to sleep. We have to wake up very early," I said. She nodded. "Can I sleep in your room tonight?" she asked. I nodded and said, "But you know how small the bed is. Will we manage?" She chuckled and said, "I think so." I hugged her and got up. While walking through the garden, she said, "Deep has a beautiful space here." "Yeah. How I wish we could have remained a bit longer," I said. "Arohi, if you don't want to come back with us, you can remain," she said. "Ever since I came to this country, all I wanted was to go back home, and when that day has come, you are telling me to remain?" I said. "Don't you like it here?" she asked. I smiled and said, "I am accustomed to the country now, but that doesn't mean that I want to stay." "And Deep?" she asked. I halted my footsteps and looked at her two steps ahead of me frowning. She came back and looked at me. "He understands," I said sadly. "Don't you want to stay with him?" she asked.

"How I wish I can!" I said sighing. She looked at me with sorrow in her eyes and I smiled quickly and said, "Our relationship has seen every possible angle. We are going to experience a long distance relationship now." "You are very lucky Arohi," she said. I smiled and we walked back to my room. Upon entering, Mafia, who was inside, stood up and looked at us. We stood at the door and looked at him. "I...I..." he stammered. "I'm sorry," he said and was about to walk out when I held back his hand. "You were in here, this means that you want something. Tell me," I said. He looked nervously at Ananya. "Arohi, I am going to my room. Besides, if both of us sleep on this small bed together, one of us is sure to fall off in the middle of the night," she said. I smiled as she left. Looking back at Mafia, I asked, "What's up?" I let go of his hand and he went and sat back on the bed. "Nothing, I thought that this is the last night, tomorrow we are leaving, so we can spend some time together," he said. I went and sat next to him with a long face. "What's wrong?" he asked. I held onto his arm and rested my head on his shoulder. "I told you something was fishy between Avinash and Ananya," I said. "What did these two do now?" he asked sighing. "They were only pretending to be friends in front of us so that we leave them alone," I said. "I know," he said. I raised up and looked at him surprised and asked, "You know?" He nodded and said, "When I was passing in front of Avinash's room after lunch, I heard them talking." I punched his shoulder and said, "And you didn't tell me!" "Ouch!" he said in pain, "Sorry." "And it's Ananya who asked Dad to go back to India," I said frowning. "I comprehended that the exact moment he said Ananya wants the same," he said. "But what do we do now? We have to separate!" I said. I stood up and took a few steps away from him. He came and hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder saying, "But I will come to meet you." "Oh really! How?" I asked. "What do you mean how? In my jet," he said.

"I mean, what will you tell Dad?" I asked. "I will confess that I love you in front of him," he said. I smiled. "You really know how to cheer me up, don't you?" I said. "But I wasn't joking," he said. I turned to him and he hugged me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my hands behind his neck and he began swaying me side to side saying, "I am going to meet you. Every weekend." "On what excuse?" I asked. "Who am I?" he asked. I chuckled and said, "Deepu." Shaking his head, he asked, "Who am I?" "Mafia!" I said smiling. "Exactly!" he said kissed my nose. I giggled and hugged him. "You will miss me right?" I asked. He raised me off the ground and said, "Every time my heart beats." He began spinning me around and dropped on my bed with me on top him. I giggled and laid on top of him giggling like a child. "I love you!" I said and kissed his cheek. I hugged him as he wrapped his arms around me. "Arohi," he said. "Hmm..." I hummed. "You are very heavy," he said. I broke the hug and looked at him under me. Pouting, I got up and sat on the bed. "Are you calling me fat?" I asked. He sat up. "No! Can I dare!" he said. "Shut up! I know very well that you are calling me fat!" I said irritated. "Leave me alone!" I said. "Arohi..." he started but I stopped him yelling, "Leave!" He got up and left the room quietly. I got up and went in front of the mirror and began looking at myself.