Part 52

Arohi's P.O.V.

Mafia and I just remained like that for a long time and we kept talking and talking about what he did when I wasn't here and how I spent my few days without him at the temple. Looking at the time, he said to me, "Come." He held my hand and made me get up from the bed. He carried me to the window and opened it, allowing the freezing temperature to swap right into the room. I trembled and involuntarily began rubbing my palms to remain warm. Mafia came and hugged me from behind with my blanket over him. When he hugged me, the blanket also covered me, making me a bit more comfortable. He rested his chin on my shoulder and said, "Close your eyes. And don't open until I tell you to." I did as he said. After some time, he said, "Open." Slowly, I raised my eyelids and the sun began to peep onto this side of the world. The atmosphere was filled with fog and the sunbeams on them made it look magical. It wasn't any natural scenery with all of the heavy development and buildings around but it was still breathtaking. Standing in the arms of my lover, looking at the sunrise, with coldness of the breeze and the warmness of his hug, there was nothing more special about this moment. I turned my head to Mafia and kissed his cheek saying again, "I love you. You really make me feel like the most special person on the earth." "It's my right. And my desire," he said and looked back outside. I smiled and turned back. When the sun was completely out and shining on the earth, the morning felt more special and different. Mafia helped me in making my bed and went to my closet. He brought back some clothes for me and I asked confused, "Where did you get clothes for me?" He smiled and asked, "Who am I?" I smiled and said, "Mafia." "Quickly get ready. I have a meeting with the shareholders and when I get back, we are all going somewhere," he said. I nodded. He took a step closer to me with a smile and snaked his hands around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and my hands landed on his chest. "I'll see you soon my love," he said and gave me a kiss on my cheek. He left me there to blush and went out of the room.

Deep's P.O.V.

I left Arohi's room with a huge smile. Last night I finally got what I wanted. Although she confess over the voice message, I got to hear it in person last night and it was even more special. As I was about to leave, Uncle Navin called me from behind. "Good morning Uncle," I said smiling. "Good morning. How is Arohi?" He asked. "She's absolutely fine now. She regained conscious last night," I said. He looked at me smiling and asked, "So why didn't you wake me up?" "I know that you needed your rest so I didn't disturb you. And by the way, I am going to have a meeting right now, but when I come back, we all are going somewhere so please, be ready," I said. "Where?" He asked. "That's a surprise," I said and left.

Arohi's P.O.V.

Dad came into my room after Mafia left. I was looking at the beautiful clothes Mafia gave me and smiling. When I noticed Dad, I went quickly and hugged him. He hugged me back saying, "Thank God you are fine." Breaking the hug, he began scolding me for making them all so scared. I smiled and said a sweet sorry. "Bathe and get ready, Deep said that he is carrying us somewhere today. He has some surprise," he said. I nodded. He turned around but stopped and turned back. "Arohi, your sister hasn't eaten anything since yesterday. She spent the entire day in her room. Please check on her. Perhaps she was way too worried about you. She was already so depressed after you left," he said. "Don't worry Dad," I said. He left. I went and quickly took a shower and got ready. Sitting in front of the mirror, I felt like doing something different today so I kept my hair open and wore some earrings. I managed to do some decent eyeliner and looked at myself. I got up and went straight to Ananya's room to find her laying on the bed looking depressed. "Guess who's back!" I said to her. She got up and looked at me with tears in her eyes. She began to cry leaving me worried and I quickly ran to her. She wasted no time and hugged me, crying on my shoulder as I caressed her hair. "Ananya, what's wrong? Are you ill? Or did someone say something to you?" I asked. She only continued to cry. "Ananya, tell me, please, I am worried," I requested. I broke the hug and cupped her face. "Tell me, what's the matter," I said. She shook her and was about to say something when I pointed my finger and warned her, "Don't say nothing." I wiped away some of her tears and said, "Tell me." She turned around and laid on her bed saying, "I don't want to talk about this. Please, leave. I want to be alone for sometime." "Ananya...." I said but before I could continue, she shouted, "Go!" I guess that it was best to just to listen to her. I got up and left her room but her worry never left me.