Part 40

Deep's P.O.V.

I was driving home when I decided to go and check on Martin and Sean. Let's see if they have decided to open their mouths. I drove to the old warehouse and went to the top floor. I went into the room and saw Sean with more wounds on his body. He was turning from side to side in pain. "Are you having fun?" I asked. He looked at me. "Are you ready to tell me where Rajiv is hiding or do you want to play some more?" I asked. "Your men is just as you Raichand. They are cowards! You threatened to cut my tongue but what happened? You are scared! You need us! Because if you cut off my tongue, you will never find out where is our boss," he said. I bent down and from my socks, I took out a small dagger. I played with it in my hands as I approached him. "I am not a coward Sean. I have your death in my hands. I can give it to you whenever I feel like it," I said. I held the knife to his throat and said, "I am giving you one last chance. Tell me where is Rajiv." I looked at him and noticed something very familiar. There was a pendant on his chain which I had seen before. I pressured my brain a bit and remembered. I held the pendant and pulled it out from his neck. I looked at it and nodded. I left the room and went downstairs. I went to the cage I had kept Martin in. I looked at him and saw the same pendant around his neck. "What's up professor," I said to him. "Have you eaten?" I asked. He scoffed at me. I frown sarcastically and said, "What's this? Why have you stop talking to me?" "Don't act so strong Raichand. You will never find out where is Rajiv," he said. I smiled and held his pendant. I pulled it and the chain burst from his neck. "I like this pendant. Can I have it?" I said. I stood up and left. There must be something about these lockets. While I was walking out of the building, I noticed a shadow on the ground floor. I took my gun and got alerted. I softly walked around looking. I felt some presence behind me and when the time was perfect, I turned around and pointed the gun at a man standing behind me. 

"Who are you?" I asked. He held his hand up saying, "I'm sorry sir. I think I have lost my way." I looked at him from head to toe and knew that he was lying when I noticed his pendant. I didn't react and rest my gun down. "Come, I'll show you the way outside," I said. "Thank you sir," he said. He turned around and I immediately shot him on his knee. He fell to the ground shouting in pain. I shook my head walking closer to him. "You guys are so dumb!" I said with a smirk. My two bodyguards came hearing the gunshot. "One of Rajiv's friends graced us with their presence once more. Carry him, Let him join his buddy Martin," I said. My bodyguards picked him up and I took his pendant also. I left the warehouse and went back to my building. I sat in my apartment and observed the three pendants. "Is this only a sign of being in his gang or is there something else about this?" I thought. I looked at all of them closely and while looking at the sides, I noticed something. This pendant could have opened. It was like a locket. I took a knife and opened it and looked at a small system inside. "What's this about?" I asked myself. 

Rajiv's P.O.V.

I had sent one of my other men, Joe to follow Deep around. I was sure that he would go and meet Sean and Martin. All my men had this pendant around their necks, which worked as a GPS. It operated with the pulse of the person wearing it. If the pendant moves from the vein of the person wearing it, the location would be lost. Not one of my underlings knew this fact and I always told them that it was a sign of being in my gang. I wasn't getting the location of Sean or Martin since they had been captured by Deep. The location only comes and disappears. This means that they are being beaten and every time the pendant touches their vein, the location is available. But every time they move, the location is lost. The last time I got a signal from Joe was a while ago but now it is lost. Does this mean that Joe has been captured by Deep? I slammed my hand on the wall. "Damn! I could have recorded the location! Now how do I find them? None of my men are capable! I told the idiot to follow Deep, he couldn't even do that properly!" I complained. One of my men came quickly hearing me and asked, "What's wrong sir?" "Nothing. Leave me alone!" I ordered. "Sir, we have some updates on Deep," he said. I turned to him and asked, "What update?" "Sir, we have got news that Deep is planning on hiring a new secret advisor. We heard that he is having a meeting with a man named Joginder Sahni tomorrow," he said. I smirked. "A new advisor? Is that so? Deep Raichand, you have forgotten Cubic?" I said. My phone rang and I looked at the caller. Answering, I said, "Hello Mr. Patrick! How are you?" "Mr. Rajiv, you told me that you would bring me information on Arohi Kashyap. I have been holding my case for days now, where is your information? Are you trying to mislead the police?" he replied annoyed. I smirked and began to spin from side to side on my chair saying, "Relax Mr. Patrick. Have patience! I am gathering the information for you." "I am giving you one day's time. If you don't bring me any useful information in twenty four hours, I am going to exclude you from this mission," he said and hang up.