My gratitude

Hi guys! My book finishes here. I know that some of you might be a bit disappointed with my ending. If it was up to me, then this book could have been never ending. But there is always an end to everything. I have spent over a year writing this book. To tell you the truth, when I started writing this, I said to myself that no one is going to read it but you guys didn't leave a stone unturned to prove me wrong. And for that, I am forever grateful to you. I don't know any of my readers personally but during this book, I have made such friends who I have seen always supporting me. They have stood by me and been patient with me through some of the most difficult times in my life and for that, I am forever grateful. They never backed out in giving me the moral and emotional support I need as a budding writer. This leads me to my next point that I am not an experienced writer. I know that my book is not perfect. There will be errors. But if you reached here in my book, it means that you have truly supported me in this endeavour of mine. For all those of you who recommended my book for different awards, for all of those who never failed to vote, comment and share my book, a huge thank you! I know it's too small but I really have no words to explain what I feel. I always say that it is one thing to write a book but if there are no readers, then what's the use of that book. To all my silent readers, I love you guys just as much. I can also go on and on and on to tell you how much you guys mean to me but words will fall short. Before I go, I have to say something, only a handful of my readers know the fact that this plot is actually the story of a Thai series called, 'Cubic.' It is one of my most favourite shows. I am not trying to call that writer's work mine and take the credit. I found that story quite interesting and decided to use it for the main idea of my story. I have, however, changed many things about that story and put in my own ideas but the core of the story remained the same. But if I have offended anyone by doing this, I ask your forgiveness. I am very sorry. Once again, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! God bless! Hopefully, we meet again through another book. Until then, keep safe, keep reading, keep smiling, keep happy! I love you guys! Bye!